No announcement yet.

Jobs for the boys? Pointless Birch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First hand experience from the Marc Bircham Soccer School then Scott?

Or third hand rumour mongering and a few shots of Stolly?

Comment

I have my own opinion. Birch is okay. I was critical of his time towards the end of his career at the rangers, but gave it his all.

Still pished off he never returned my call to do an interview for the site, before he rejoined the club
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

He is qualified,he has done his badges.

got my 80 quid yet Scott?

Comment

if only our players had the commitment of birch and ainsworth,we would be half way there

Comment

First I don't understand why it is anyones fault or why it is to appeases the fans. Scott that you need to explain to me!

I would say that at least 70% of our fan base is only concerned with what happens on the pitch and has just a passing intrest in other matters, for the 30% that watches our youth and gets involved most I have spoken to thinks this a great move.
            I doubt it a move to placate fans, more a move to further our youth. As we have yet to take that step back up to what we once was, the next best thing is coaches with a passion for what we are. The club have been left in no doubt that we wish to see us back as an accademy, nothing short of that will see us celebrate, so I fail to see your reasoning.

Comment

If the players he coaches could pick up half of birchs enthusiasm and passion for the club i thoroughly believe we will be ok in the future

Comment

cooper,essex and power have it spot on

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                  This has been our problem for many years.Look at our ex-managers the last 30 years and see how many are ex-Rangers players.

I would rather see the brain rule the heart.I want the best people employed,regardless of their previous clubs.
                  Our most successful managers in the past 20 years statistically and league position wise, have been Gerry Francis, Iain Dowie and Ian Holloway.

Our least successful? Stewart Houston and Ray Harford.

Q.E.D.

Comment

I third simeon jackson

also Beckford!
                    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

he went and got his badges so is qualified.
                      you dont have to be a brilliant player to produce quality, witness arsene wenger

better to have a qualified person who also loves the club to a simlarly qualified person who doesnt in my book
                      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                        he went and got his badges so is qualified.
                        you dont have to be a brilliant player to produce quality, witness arsene wenger

better to have a qualified person who also loves the club to a simlarly qualified person who doesnt in my book
                        Well said. Sometimes it's amusing watching someone going off on one without doing their research and making a fool of themselves.

Comment

I've got some swimming certificates - doesnt mean im the best choice for a swimming team.
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Scott that is an *****ic analogy, sorry but it is

Bircham has gone and got badges that specifically qualify him to coach football, nobody has said he is the best footballer in the world

by your own analogy you could argue against just about any recent signing for qpr apart from perhaps connolly

Comment

ok - badges, tick. played in the third tier of football, tick. rubbish trainer, tick. not very bright, tick.

Lets fire Steve and promote Birch I say...I really want our youth being brought up in Birch's mould.
                              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

ah so its to do with someone else being fired, well i don't know anything about that perhaps you would care to explain for those not itk

as for not very bright, what is the level that is required and who is the judge on this point. are you talking about IQ if so what is Birchams IQ compared with other coaches at that level, i wouldnt know. Where do you rate on your own brightness scale. how are you defining "bright"

Comment

Working...
                                X