Hughes has some questions to answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughes has some questions to answer

I think we all agree that it was a shocking performance yesterday. I don't know about anyone else, but some of the decisions made by the manager were shocking. Not only in this game, but since the end of last season. I think Hughes has some questions to answer.

1. How come the fans have known for ages that we need to sort out the centre of defence, yet when you do sign someone, you keep the new boy on the bench?

2. If Hill was having a bad game, why didn't you straight swap him for Nelsen?

3. SWP played in a variety of positions during pre-season, RB wasn't one of them. Why then, during a match, you suddenly decide SWP can play RB?

4. Onouha had a shocker at RB during a pre-season game and you moved him to CB. What made you think he could go the job during a league match, and yet again you ended up moving him to CB?

5. During the game the system wasn't working. Why didn't you make drastic changes to it?

6. JSP has mostly played RM during his career, why have you suddenly converted him into a CM?

7. In centre midfield, Barton is out, Faurlin is recovering from a serious injury, Buzz has gone, Derry is on his last legs, why have you not done more to sort out the holes?

8. We had seven strikers on the books. One you let go, three you haven't given squad numbers to, which leaves three, one of who was injured yesterday. Why did you release HH without getting a replacement first? HH could have done a job yesterday.

9. Do you believe Ferdinand is a quick thinking centre back? Can you teach him to mark players?

10. Your solution for the centre of defence is to sign a 35-year-old who's coming towards the end of his career. You've known the problems for months, as we fans have. Why have you not dealt with this issue since the end of last season? It's not a question of money, because as the chairman says, we've only spent £1.5m net, and we know you had at least £12m to spend on one player, Oliver Giroud.

I could ask many more, but those will do for now.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

I've got a question: do you think MH will reply?

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
      I've got a question: do you think MH will reply?
      Course not

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        Course not
        Thank God for that, I thought you was a nutter for a moment!

Comment

6. JSP has mostly played RM during his career, why have you suddenly converted him into a CM?
          Always thought he was signed to play there and looks quality as well

The remaining points are valid

Comment

Hughes clearly wants 'his' players in the side but many of them are letting him down and he is doing everything to keep them in the side like Onunhuna. Onuhuna and Ferdinand as we all know are so poor together.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

What happened to in Hughes we trust?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Always thought he was signed to play there and looks quality as well

The remaining points are valid
                JSP did some good things yesterday, but I think him and Diakite got shredded overall.

Comment

Why hasn't hughes left yet? It's all TF's fault. QPR certs for relegation. Any more headlines?

Comment

JSP did some good things yesterday, but I think him and Diakite got shredded overall.
                    Thought he looked lost in CM at times.

Comment

Why Why Why, if we must play 1 up front, was zamora not playing. Cisse was wasted. Even bothroyd could have done a better job and that is saying something!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        What happened to in Hughes we trust?

spot on dave.......

i always said as long as we finish 17th i will be happy. that still stands.

IN HUGHES WE TRUST
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          spot on dave.......

i always said as long as we finish 17th i will be happy. that still stands.

IN HUGHES WE TRUST
                          We have to stay up I agree mate.....so 17th would be fine

Comment

if we stay up, there is a 70% increase on the ammount of money for your games being displayed on tele i think, all we need is a shitter version of kompany and lescott, or even just them 2

Comment

Working...
                            X