Chill people - seriously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
    Do you know me, I don't appreciate being called an idiot.
    dont you?.................Awwwww, bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers_Boy83 View Post
      Yeah, great post. All these people in here 'sack MH' etc etc. It's the first game and we performed terribly, but we will boune back. First half I thought we were excellent but lacked a bit of understanding with each thr and the finishing touch. Swansea took there chances with a few good finishes. Goalkeepers always take a while to settle into a new team and we need to get behind green not give him the ironic cheers everytime he did actualy do his job.

Lets get behind the boys and MH. the team is so new, it takes ages for them to settle, saw some really positive things out there today and since i've got home, kicked the imaginary dog, will be the things I'll focus on this evening

come on your RRss!
      I agree with a lot of what you say but how long have we got?? 5 matches, 10 matches?? and then the season was over.

Comment

Said before the game we mystnt concede early to swansea in this heat or we couldd face a freak result. They drained us of energy then killed us off. Not overly worried but Swansea should be ! Last 2 sides to win heavily away from home on opening day got relegated Blackpool and Bolton [
        QUOTE=maverick69;917691]Well said[/QUOTE]

Comment

Do you know me, I don't appreciate being called an idiot.
          Ooooh here we go. Not another keyboard warrior I hope. There is enough people on this board who are a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic basket. Calm down fella. It's glorious weather outside, try not to be too disheartened by the result and don't the heat go to your head. Not taking sides but it's an idiotic statement saying you want a refund or an apology.
          Last edited by Dazzer1977; 18-08-2012, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz
            i thought he wanted an apology not a refund.............
            When you quote people you need to copy everything they say not just bits of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              Ooooh here we go. Not another keyboard warrior I hope. There is enough people on this board who are a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic basket. Calm down fella. It's glorious weather outside, try not to be too disheartened by the result and don't the heat go to your head. Not taking sides but it's an idiotic statement saying you want a refund.
              Not sure how W4 R has been a 'keyboard warrior'. He expressed an opinion and has been insulted for it.

Comment

As I have just received my first ever warning for insulting another poster, I would like to apologise to said poster. It was out of character I'm afraid.
                No harm meant of course, so I am sorry if I offended you! Cheers.
                Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's!

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                  Not sure how W4 R has been a 'keyboard warrior'. He expressed an opinion and has been insulted for it.
                  I thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    As I have just received my first ever warning for insulting another poster, I would like to apologise to said poster. It was out of character I'm afraid.
                    Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's!
                    No worries, I accept your apology, we're all Rangers together at the end of the day.

Comment

No worries, I accept your apology, we're all Rangers together at the end of the day.
                      That's the spirit chaps. As I said its only one game. Watch out Man City, Chelsea and Spuds I say...

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's!

Seems it was easily sorted guys. Well done, these things sometimes go on forever.

All we need do now is climb one place every 3 months and we'll be safe again.

Comment

Absolutely right................cheers matey!

Comment

Will you two love birds get a room

Comment

Just a thought im sorry to be all doom and gloom, with norwich city, chelsea, spurs coming up, im just wondering how long we can wait to gel before the morale is completely shattered?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                                There is tonnes of goals in our side. Today wasn't great but that was football. Reminded me of the Bayern vs The Scum in the Chipshop League final. Hughes will have Boswinga and hopefully M'bia for the games against the carrot munchers so I expect a remarkable improvement. Don't let it ruin your weekend too much peeps.

Knowing us we'll go an nick points off either The Scum, Man City or Spuds in true typical QPR fashion.
                                Carry on defending like that we'll need em!

Comment

Working...
                                X