Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This might sound a little negative......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This might sound a little negative......

but after Swansea & Norwich, we could quite easily go the whole of September without picking up a point.....Man City & Spurs away with Chelsea at home our only games in September.....Really think we need at least 4 points from those 1st two games.....After Norwich done us home and away last year (after going out to get Joey sent off and succeeding), I'd love us to win at their patch.

I said at the time it's not an ideal start to the season
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

We could lose the first two as well, but then we might not :=):

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        We could lose the first two as well, but then we might not :=):
        You're quite correct.....but it does look a nasty September....rather that though than a nasty end to the season like last one.

Comment

But it's only 3 games Giants anyway I'm very confident about the scum and spurs games

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
            but after Swansea & Norwich, we could quite easily go the whole of September without picking up a point.....Man City & Spurs away with Chelsea at home our only games in September.....Really think we need at least 4 points from those 1st two games.....After Norwich done us home and away last year (after going out to get Joey sent off and succeeding), I'd love us to win at their patch.
            Fair comment. Will be a bit of added pressure on us against Norwich and Swansea for that very reason. I know some of our fans are larging it and talking about us scoring several goals tomorrow but with these games coming up a home win is absolutely vital - so wd bite your arm off for a scrappy 1-0 win.

Comment

A newspaper had a column about who has the hardest start to the season and it was given to us .

Comment

Better than the hardest finish.

Comment

A hard start hopefully will mean an easier end. Look at what we achieved towards the end of last season and yet our squad is much better this season. I get married on the 9th of September and I'm predicting us to be top of the Premiership at this time!

Comment

Working...
                  X