No announcement yet.

Other fans really annoy me sometimes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other fans really annoy me sometimes...

...with their stupid comments, about how we spend too much and how we are in trouble if TF leaves us. How players THEY are in for, who subsequently sign for us, automatically become "mercenary's with no ambition", "only there for the money" etc.

If I was a player looking to join a PL team outside the top 6, I would prefer to join QPR over anyone else. Why? We are on the up - new training ground, new stadium, great investment, ambitions to move forward!

Everton, Villa, Sunderland etc. Year in, year out, mid table. Don't challenge for silverware, don't challenge for Europe, unlikely to be relegated. Why would any player want to join such boring teams?!

Mark Hughes was ridiculed for leaving Fulham due to lack of ambition, and then rolling up at LR. Why would he want to stay at Fulham? They have had Dempsey, the biggest name in US football for years, and have never once gone on a tour to the US to grow their fanbase. Where is the forward thinking? Oh right, they didn't have any.

Apparently, we only buy our way to success (when we got promoted) or safety (last season)

EVERY team buys their way to success/mid table boredom/etc. I can't remember the last time I saw a fully home grown 1st eleven for any team. We get judged more as we buy star names, other teams buy mediocre players and when they (eventually) discover a decent one, they all dance around going "Look at us! We develop our talent! We're the best!". Please just stop talking!

Teams like Norwich and Swansea especially, need to stop mouthing off, not sure what they have ever achieved to think they are in a position to judge us!

So in conclusion, **** everyone and lets get going!

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    ...with their stupid comments, about how we spend too much and how we are in trouble if TF leaves us. How players THEY are in for, who subsequently sign for us, automatically become "mercenary's with no ambition", "only there for the money" etc.

If I was a player looking to join a PL team outside the top 6, I would prefer to join QPR over anyone else. Why? We are on the up - new training ground, new stadium, great investment, ambitions to move forward!

Everton, Villa, Sunderland etc. Year in, year out, mid table. Don't challenge for silverware, don't challenge for Europe, unlikely to be relegated. Why would any player want to join such boring teams?!

Mark Hughes was ridiculed for leaving Fulham due to lack of ambition, and then rolling up at LR. Why would he want to stay at Fulham? They have had Dempsey, the biggest name in US football for years, and have never once gone on a tour to the US to grow their fanbase. Where is the forward thinking? Oh right, they didn't have any.

Apparently, we only buy our way to success (when we got promoted) or safety (last season)

EVERY team buys their way to success/mid table boredom/etc. I can't remember the last time I saw a fully home grown 1st eleven for any team. We get judged more as we buy star names, other teams buy mediocre players and when they (eventually) discover a decent one, they all dance around going "Look at us! We develop our talent! We're the best!". Please just stop talking!

Teams like Norwich and Swansea especially, need to stop mouthing off, not sure what they have ever achieved to think they are in a position to judge us!

Nice post, a stress-buster

Comment

Well said sir. And I love the last sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
        Nice post, a stress-buster
        who the girl in your pic?
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

You make some decent points but to be honest every new club owner promises the world to its fans and promises that world beating players will arrive shortly and most fans are gullible to believe it though I honestly think that at QPR we have the real deal unless some ***** on Twitter really ****`s of TF one day and he decides enoughs enough though I doubt that will happen

Comment

Yeah I agree. Another thing that annoys me is people thinking we're going down this season. There's just not a chance of that at all. Like not even close
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

you sum it up perfectly.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                Korean singer/song-writer Younha, can play guitar, piano and drums.

Can speak and sing in English, Japanese,as well as French

---------------

Comment

Comment

English songs covered by Younha

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      You make some decent points but to be honest every new club owner promises the world to its fans and promises that world beating players will arrive shortly and most fans are gullible to believe it though I honestly think that at QPR we have the real deal unless some ***** on Twitter really ****`s of TF one day and he decides enoughs enough though I doubt that will happen
                      That's what worries me mate, we've got so many brain dead fans that unfortunately just about know how to use Twitter etc that one day he might just think it's more trouble than it's worth. Him and some of the players get a lot of stick from QPR 'fans' on there...Will never know why.

Comment

Check out Foolham! http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum...&topic=23837.0

They seem pretty surprised with our signings...some of them are admitting we have a better team than they have now!
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Forget about her, she is mine, she just does not know this yet.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post

Haha, listen to the song I have uploaded at the top reply

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post

The good thing about Younha, or perhaps almost all the Korean singers is that If you Tweet them they actually RT back to us with their own effort.

IF you Tweet her, she will say sth nice to u X)

Comment

Working...
                              X