Paul Furlong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Furlong

Did anyone else know Paul Furlong was involved coaching some of the Young'uns at ours?

Check Tony's last tweet, Posted a picture of Furlong at the back of a team photo with the Under 13s, is there any other x R's involved in the coaching set ups except for Bircham?

I would be over the moon if the Furs is involved at the club again

Comment

It sure looks like him, would post the picture but don't know how!

Comment

Pretty sure he is involved

Comment

Was his boy not in the youth team?

Comment

x2_dfbf0f7.jpg
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Yep. That's Paul.

Rangers through and through.

Comment

Lord Furlong's son is at QPR and I hear he played v Hanwell Town and did very well

I think he's currently at CB but may well move further forward as he progresses
                I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Id sooner have him up top than Hulse.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Id sooner have him up top than Hulse.
                    Your not wrong mate. Talk about a player who won the crowd over!! Top pro and scorer of some absolute pearlers as well. Couple at home to ipswich spring to mind

Comment

His goal vs Oldham is 1 of my single greatest memories. Amazing experience.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Paul Bruce is or was at least part of the youth coaching set up for the past few seasons, as he coaches my two boys in an after school club. i know he wasnt exactly a hit at QPR. But gives the kids a big confidence boost when they find out he once played for QPR. I spoke to him many times while picking my boys up and seems a good bloke.

Comment

Think its a great thing having x players in the coaching staff, let them wax lyrically about how loftus road is under the lights and packed out, really get them wanting to play for the club and hopefully not get poached by other 'bigger' clubs!

Comment

Kevin Gallen has one of the youth teams as well.
                            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                            X