No announcement yet.

New Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder whether they'll be any safe standing areas in the new stadium?
    http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

Tony Incenzo has an interview with Philip Beard in FC Business magazine, according to PB the new stadium is at least 5 years away from being built.....

Comment

Yes, reading that article it looks like feasibility studies are still at a very early stage and there is a long way to go before a decision on a particular site is made.

Comment

This is the link to the article: http://www.fcbusiness.co.uk/eversion/fcb62/index.html (Starts on page 20).

Comment

Originally posted by MiddletonRanger View Post
            Tony Incenzo has an interview with Philip Beard in FC Business magazine, according to PB the new stadium is at least 5 years away from being built.....
            so we can sit in our shiney new stadium in 8 years time , iff were lucky
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

so after stating it was imperitive that we have the new training ground up and running along with a larger stadium, we now have a "not in a rush with new training ground" and a "minimium 5 years for a stadium"

Is this the start of broken promises and the rebirth of the chris wright era?

is the tony honeymoon period over?
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                so we can sit in our shiney new stadium in 8 years time , iff were lucky
                You mean we can sit in our shiney new rented stadium in 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  so after stating it was imperitive that we have the new training ground up and running along with a larger stadium, we now have a "not in a rush with new training ground" and a "minimium 5 years for a stadium"

Hitman I read that article yesterday............and you have just said exactly what I thought. Hope we're wrong but I remember thinking how will we sustain this level of player that let's face it don't come cheap on 18,000 crowds?

Comment

Originally posted by MiddletonRanger View Post
                    So can we all just enjoy Loftus Road and stop banging on about a new stadium

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Hitman I read that article yesterday............and you have just said exactly what I thought. Hope we're wrong but I remember thinking how will we sustain this level of player that let's face it don't come cheap on 18,000 crowds?

Spot on dave........ hope we are both wrong on this.

Comment

8 years would be too long, probably even 5 years is too long for us to be sustainable in the prem, we will not be able to keep going on gates of 18.000 buying players and paying big wages, even though we have very wealthy owners can't see them doing an abromavich? And just keep on spending although they are putting their money and backing the club fantasticly well at the moment, We need to get more people through the gates.
                        Don't think we can afford to wait more than 3 years ,so probably needs to be sorted sooner rather than later!

Comment

The Emirates took about 9 years from Arsenal sniffing around for a new stadium to completion and the Emirates is often touted as a text book build.

Comment

Originally posted by C-Dizzle View Post
                            Rome wasn't built in a day, and I don't see our board releasing artists impressions unless their set in stone
                            "Rome wasn't built in a day because i wasn't there" Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                              The Emirates took about 9 years from Arsenal sniffing around for a new stadium to completion and the Emirates is often touted as a text book build.
                              9 years and the fans think its sh*t!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Youre joking, right?
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X