No announcement yet.

Nt QPR but GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olympic womens football? wouldnt watch it if it was going on in my back garden.... they should be home making dinner and hoovering, bloody disgrace. Why do their husbands allow it?

Comment

agree,look unbeatable,wim crazy gang spirit and that lump of a def cant stop scoring
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

QPR fans waxing lyrical about British women with Brazilians.........nothing changes on here!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
          Sorry Deepcut if i have offended you,but i was in Helsinki couple years ago and watched the women get stuffed by the Germans in the final,so i have tried to be supportive,butmost boring game i had
          watched in a long time,no atmosphere and certainly no banter,it just aint right !!!
          Not offended at all.

Quality's not as high as the men's, obviously , but they're doing something that I can only dream of, compete in an Olympic Games, and I'm getting right behind them!!

Comment

speaking of bints,some cute ones playing hockey for us,nearly a kleenex moment
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              Not offended at all.

Quality's not as high as the men's, obviously , but they're doing something that I can only dream of, compete in an Olympic Games, and I'm getting right behind them!!

exactly where as a man you should be mate,,,i applaud you. Arent they all munters tho?

Comment

Bet they can beat Narwich:sorry:

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  exactly where as a man you should be mate,,,i applaud you. Arent they all munters tho?
                  Oh, you little scamp....

Comment

i watched the gb women and to be honest i really enjoyed it, even me old man who is 85 and far more sexist than any poster on here could ever be said the game was alright! so yes im with deepcut , im getting right behind our lovely ladies and giving them a push all the way to the final!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                      i watched the gb women and to be honest i really enjoyed it, even me old man who is 85 and far more sexist than any poster on here could ever be said the game was alright! so yes im with deepcut , im getting right behind our lovely ladies and giving them a push all the way to the final!
                      k im getting behind them too, i am so pumped, come on ladies! lets go all the way together!

Comment

actually i went out with a female footballer once. She had eczema.She had a cracking f3nny.

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                          Nothing to do with being sexist,if we were all supposed to do the same things we'd all be built the same,nature determines our roles in life and women playing football isn't one,it's physical,aggressive and technical which isn't a female trait,just as having babies and nest building isnt ours !!!

Comment

Wouldnt mind getting in the showers with em after tbf. Jack & danny everywhere.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              we won a gold yet? Rodney Marsh had £100 on GB getting over 65 medals....think he's done his money :-)
                              Rodney's a genius.

Comment

Last day drama for Rodney's bet

Comment

Working...
                                X