Nt QPR but GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nt QPR but GB

####ing awsome performance tonight v Brazil,had both games on.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

we won a gold yet? Rodney Marsh had £100 on GB getting over 65 medals....think he's done his money :-)

Comment

great result but they were only playing against a bunch of Brazilian girls! :-)

Comment

what was the score leighs? havnt been paying too much attention tbh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          GB women looking good!

Comment

1-0 but GB had a pen saved too.

Comment

Sorry,but i just cant get excited by women playing football,be like watching men wash up,just should'nt happen !!!

Comment

cheers...shows how much ive been following it...didnt realise it was the ladies...derrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

scub it was more exciting game than ours.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                    Sorry,but i just cant get excited by women playing football,be like watching men wash up,just should'nt happen !!!
                    sexist but funny

Comment

Agreed, it's not natural
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

scub it was more exciting game than ours.
                        It probably was,but the only time women dont excite me is playing football,now beach volleyball,i can watch that !!

Comment

had 3 tickets for that game ,give them to the ol man.just belled him said he had a great night and to tell me ma to lock up
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

And while you're stuck in the fifties, the rest of us are enjoying the ride!!

They were superb. Houghton scored again (3 in 3 so far) early and they really didn't get troubled for the rest of the game.

They've looked better and better each game.

Really hope they push on from this and pick up a medal.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                              And while you're stuck in the fifties, the rest of us are enjoying the ride!!

They were superb. Houghton scored again (3 in 3 so far) early and they really didn't get troubled for the rest of the game.

They've looked better and better each game.

Really hope they push on from this and pick up a medal.
                              Sorry Deepcut if i have offended you,but i was in Helsinki couple years ago and watched the women get stuffed by the Germans in the final,so i have tried to be supportive,butmost boring game i had
                              watched in a long time,no atmosphere and certainly no banter,it just aint right !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X