No announcement yet.

Samba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for being negative but I do agree we have clever people at QPR. Samba would be a huge signing for sure
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Would be a top drawer signing. Better than what we've got at the back and he already knows nelsen/hughes/backroom team/hoilett from their blackburn days!!

Comment

Anzhi Makhachkala bought him for £12.3 million

It gonna cost us this one if Qpr can pull this off

Comment

lets hope he comes this is the one area i most worry about i think he will be a massive signing fingers crossed

Comment

Don't worry with the firepower we now have in Cisse, AJ, BZ, Hoilett, SWP, Taarabt & Diakite we just have to score 5 every game & hope we only concede 4

Easy

Comment

Always wanted Samba to join us from way back

Such a solid defender

This will be the icing on the cake if he does come on board

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                I'm not. TF and the board know what they're doing. I can't see TF allowing us to fail. He's a high-profile businessman and it wouldn't be good for his reputation if things go wrong. He knows the numbers better than anyone and he knows what's possible and what's not.

Besides, if TF ever bails out, which I hope never happens, you can be sure Amit and Lakshmi will step in and sort it.
                Said the same the other day Richard, these are very successful fellas, and we know it's not all about players, it's the whole club being upgraded

Comment

Don't get why everyone thinks we'll sign him. He's been playing for Anzhi as recently as yesterday, unless they get offered double what they paid for him why would they consider selling him to us? And why would he join. As ambitious as we are, we can't compete with Anzhi financially.
                  We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
                  @Deadend_Friend

Comment

cant see us getting him no chance however many bannanas the ruskies throw at him.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                      It's all exciting and all but I do get worried about how much is being spent.
                      Dont worry about the the finances TF would have done his numbers before getting involved. The reason he got Park was to capture the Asia market and i reckon there will be more income from Asia than premier TV money. The next thing he will do is get QPR TV in asia.Give it 3-5 years and we will be a big club...watch this space.

Comment

v naive to think that selling a few shirts in asia pays for the massive investment taking place. no coincidence we post a loss every year and sure we will this year, despite tv money. now paying massive wages to a lot of players plus all the support staff, upgraded training facilities etc. bar man u and a handful of other clubs hardly any club makes money. but the board are looking at this as a long term project and football seems to defy the economic rules - there seem to be enough v wealthy people who want to own a football club, even one that will lose them a lot of money.

re samba wd love it but dont think its going to happen.

Comment

ITK said that Samba is in talks with 2 PL clubs. We are another,but what is the another team? Spurs perhaps?

Comment

top six if this one comes off
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Ever since Samba powered above Hall to smash in that goal......I thought Jeeeeze we gotta have him. Lets hope eh.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                                Dont worry about the the finances TF would have done his numbers before getting involved. The reason he got Park was to capture the Asia market and i reckon there will be more income from Asia than premier TV money. The next thing he will do is get QPR TV in asia.Give it 3-5 years and we will be a big club...watch this space.
                                Okay, thanks
                                Under Les Ferdinand:
                                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                                X