No announcement yet.

New stadium site rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure why nobody has mentioned the BBC office site on White City, they are selling that off too and haven't found a buyer yet.

Absolutely massive site and has a historic relevance to QPR, what with the White City Stadium being there years ago.

Comment

• Can't see ground share with the sc*m as I thought the reason for them moving was that they wanted a 60,000 seated stadium.

Our team our ground.

Comment

• I must admit I'm not adverse to a groundshare theoretically - they do it in Europe a lot. For a club of Rangers size it makes a lot of sense financially. (Having said that I also wouldn't be adverse to a tasty stadium of our own either)What would be utterly pointless would be to share a stadium holding 60,000 odd - it would be utterly depressing sitting there when only a third full. I think the Beeb site would be perfect but likely to be too expensive.

Comment

• I'd prefer our own ground but tbh i'm not against sharing a ground, however I don't think we will so there's nothing to think about as Phil has said we want a new ground where we can make money other ways (As in concerts, boxing match, hotels etc etc) so I don't think we will.
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• thats why I think its essential to have the site close to white city tube, expecting people to leave a concert with a mile hike to the nearest tube late at night is a no no
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
            X