Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buzz's future in doubt...Hill to decide on his...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz's future in doubt...Hill to decide on his...

Clint Hill will make a decision on his future this week.

The 33-year-old defender, whose QPR contract expires this summer, has been offered a new deal at Loftus Road but may not be a first-team regular next season.

More...

Spoke to Clint on Saturday, had a good discussion about last season and how his hoping to stay, and how he was gutted last game of the season not to ruin Man City's party. He said he hopes to sign a new one year deal on Tuesday with an option of a second year.

Comment

With the players comming in, I wouldn't have signed a new deal if I were in Akos shoes and wanted first-team football. Sadly, but a great back-up if he stays.

Comment

keep smith get rid of buz

Comment

akos fantastic championship player...not consistent enough in the prem....even given a regular run!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I hope Clint stays, but i can understand if he goes, it's the sort of man he is, not one for sitting around on his a*se and watching, think Buzz will go his game time was limited last season so if we bring a in midfielders can see him sidelined, again good luck to him if he choose to go

Comment

Akos has good dead ball and shooting ability but most of the games he plays in he's a mere passenger.

Comment

yep lets get rid of buz on of our most skillful players! there aint half some ****** spouted on here sometimes!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                  yep lets get rid of buz on of our most skillful players! there aint half some ****** spouted on here sometimes!
                  Well he weren't that skillful sitting on the bench was he?

Comment

I'm skillfull... I'm good at set pieces..... Doesn't mean I can play in the prem.... He's to slow and his brains slow too...so think before you type
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

buz has a place in the 25man squad. if he goes then ephraim will fill his place. i dont expect buz to feature.. and ephraim is a better 'number 10' than he is a winger
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                        PMSL at most skillful

Thats a good one

Not Prem class unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                          I'm skillfull... I'm good at set pieces..... Doesn't mean I can play in the prem.... He's to slow and his brains slow too...so think before you type
                          That's a fans favorite you're talking about. How about a bit of respect even if you are right. Think before you type
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                          X