Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Favourite R's shirts of the last 15 years?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QPRDave
    The number 10
    • Mar 2009
    • 32080

    #16
    How about this one?!!

    Comment

    • TBLOCKRANGER
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2011
      • 2909

      #17
      Originally posted by DeepcutHoop
      I loved the 94-95 (I think) v-neck Compaq shirt.

      Especially the one with Les in.

      Compaq was a nice kit, which year was the compaq 3rd kit with no collars round neck dark colour with white stripes, i think it was viewfrom. Almost like a cycling top.

      Comment

      • DeepcutHoop
        Gold Seat
        • Dec 2009
        • 6965

        #18
        Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER
        Compaq was a nice kit, which year was the compaq 3rd kit with no collars round neck dark colour with white stripes, i think it was viewfrom. Almost like a cycling top.
        I liked the home viewfrom kit. Very shiny too as I recall.

        viewfrom did athletics gear as I recall.

        Comment

        • Ellerslie
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 1022

          #19
          I quite like the black sock combo from the 30's. Other than that, the Guinness kits were the best.

          Comment

          • simonQPR
            Apprentice
            • Mar 2009
            • 90

            #20
            Any of the Adidas kits for me.

            Comment

            • El Tel
              Apprentice
              • Mar 2011
              • 27

              #21
              I prefer the broader hoops

              Comment

              • Jogo
                No. 10
                • Apr 2012
                • 2192

                #22
                The Guinness one is classic, but also like the view from - compaq.

                Comment

                • superhoops
                  Apprentice
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 62

                  #23
                  Influence/Brooks kits for me.

                  Comment

                  Working...