Good luck Woy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck Woy!

I like his character a lot, and cannot stand what our press does to our managers and players (at times).

Lets see whether England can get their first win in norway in 30 years

:yush:

Hope england do the country proud

meanwhile

Switzerland just beaten Germany 5-3 today...

Comment

Roy will need time to get this squad to play the way he wants them to. His teams are slow starters.

Sadly, the press will never give anyone enough time to do this job. And they've already marked Roy as a dud. Let's hope he can hit the ground running.

Comment

never felt more like singing the blues, when england win and germany lose......

bit premature i know...

Comment

That England strip including the keepers is repulsive, what's wrong with white shirts edged with red, and blue, blue shorts, white socks. Away, red shirts, white shorts red socks?

Comment

Actually how about blue and white hoops with red edging white shorts, socks, and away red and black hoops, black shorts, black socks, perfect england kits!!!!

Comment

i agree, how disturbing is that gazza umbro advert???

Comment

So just said Milner has played just 1 min of football in the last 7 wks.

And he makes the England team
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Ashley Young just ran inside the 18 yard box and didn't fall over!!

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                    i agree, how disturbing is that gazza umbro advert???
                    He looks a shadow of the man he was, very sad, always used to envisage him as fool always pulling faces and messing around, now looks very old and fragile.
                    Good luck to him in the future

Comment

Hodgson,no charisma,no spark have'nt been so excited to watch an England team in years,i haven't been so dis-interested like this before.....

Comment

Its the media who deserve the 12 match ban...England might have a chance at the Euros then

Comment

How the f**k did the england band get in there? I hope they're not going to the euros, the vuvuzelas were bad enough

Comment

i know isles is there and he is a good lad but............dont some of those engerlund fans look absolute bell ends!!!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

We're on bbc1...

Comment

Working...
                              X