No announcement yet.

Neil reveals text to Tony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah he got three very important away wins...but if he was still here we wouldn't have gotten any more, or many home wins.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      We didnīt say so when he was in charge of QPR.:=B:
      I did

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
        I did
        OK,respect for being you own person, so to speak!!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Typical Warnock no class, has to keep having sly digs, always has to be fair. Look at Hughes and how he carries himself, top class manager and was a top class player.
          Sounds very much like sly dig on your behalf

Comment

He does have the right to defend his managership, after all he was summarily dismissed.

He was also annoyed at being told by Philip Beard and not by TF in person which is a fair point.

Now I think he should leave it behind and I think he will.

Comment

Thats why the man is loathed in football circles, he cant let anything go. He has to keep digging at players or refs or linesman or chairman, never will he take the blame for anything its always someone else's fault, the man has no class.
              I would say it's only in your circle he's loathed, not what I hear

Comment

It is all ifs buts and maybes. The facts are TF took the decision MH came in and we stayed up.I am one of NW's biggest fans, who will be eternally grateful for what he did for our club and he will always be a legend in my eyes.However,it is now time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by KASPARS BOOTS View Post
                  It is all ifs buts and maybes. The facts are TF took the decision MH came in and we stayed up.I am one of NW's biggest fans, who will be eternally grateful for what he did for our club and he will always be a legend in my eyes.However,it is now time to move on.
                  Spot on , some posters should also have grace to move on and show a bit of gratitude

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                    Why was Neil never a prem manager before is the question.
                    Would have been a really good question if he hadn't. Keep it to yourself, but Sheffield United were releagated in their only season.

I think that it was right to replace Warnock, probably a little earlier would have been even better.

Having said that, I feel that people are maybe judging him harshly for what was probably nothing more than an attempt at humour. Something we all probably do on a daily basis, with no malice intended towards anybody.

Comment

It's all very well talking about not being given a proper chance, but what chance dif Warnock give to Gorkss, or Connolly, or Hill etc.

Comment

Felt sorry for Neil when he was sacked. He is a QPR legend in my eyes.

However, Hughes is the future. Neil may have kept us up, but after that? Hughes is the man to take us forward onto the next level. Bring on next season.

Comment

Disappointed in Neil, Showed a complete lack of class.

He took us up which everyone is grateful for but looking back i think the time was right to change, even if i didn't think it at the time. I think we'd be a championship team now if he was in charge

Comment

Tony Fernandes proably saw it and thought.... How's it going with Ken at Leeds...
                            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

It is the sort of text I got from my **** supporting mate throughout last season, when he was willing us to get relegated. I like NW but that text is lacking in class without doubt, a snidey, arrogant comment, when written down, a little less so if it was said verbally.

Comment

First signing Diouf now this bitterness .... Easy to see where Colin got his nickname from

Comment

Working...
                                X