Bolton and Karma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolton and Karma

I will never forget watching our away game at Bolton and Clint Hill's header that went 2 foot over the line only for the ref and linesmen to wave play on.

Then going on to lose 2-1 felt like i had been mugged walking home along the uxbridge rd after an afternoon of boozing it up in the pub.
    That game almost cost us our right to be in the premier league.

Then what happens,Bolton have a decision that costs them their prem status on the last day at Stoke.
    The ball blatently headed out of their keepers hands and into the net.

So after being mugged a few weeks earlier it felt like i had won the lottery.

Sweet revenge now that is Karma my pedigree chums.

Luck tends to even itself out eventually and that is what happened to Bolton.

Comment

During the last weeks of the season I never forgot that moment of madness from the lino.
      So for the future I will always cherish the that day when Bolton eventually went down,down,down.....:=B:
      Pardon, my strong feelings about this.
      (I feel as a sinner right now)
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        During the last weeks of the season I never forgot that moment of madness from the lino.
        So for the future I will always cherish the that day when Bolton eventually went down,down,down.....:=B:
        Pardon, my strong feelings about this.
        (I feel as a sinner right now)
        You rascal!!

Comment

I think I remember the linesmans excuse was he was looking at his watch when the ball crossed over the line.

Comment

As everyone says they even themselves out? which is total crap if your Man utd Chelsea Arsenal Liverpool but what goes around comes around!

Comment

things do even themsevles out - but not necc equaly every season. We were extremely lucky that that bolton game finished as it did. no two ways about it.

there is no reason why "things even themselves out" - and it's this mentality that means we don't have video replays yet.

they don't even themselves out - an eye for and eye is not very 21st century....

just my humble opinion mind you...

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                You rascal!!

Ecatly.

Ps. I hope they survive CC with a small margin though.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

kamara is going to bolton?

Comment

Have to say I feel for most of their supporters.
                    But only those who are able to see how we(QPR) have struggled before TF. took charge and "turned the tide."
                    Bolton themselves, they have a very decent academy and if they can it going through the difficult times which lays ahead of them, I´m sure they will come back stronger than ever.

:=B:
                    Last edited by Shania; 23-05-2012, 10:18 AM. Reason: QPR-english is a difficult "language"
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Have to say I feel for most of their supporters.
                      But only those who are able to see how we(QPR) have struggled before TF. took charge and "turned the tide."
                      Bolton themselves, they have a very decent academy and if they can it going through the difficult times which lays ahead of them, I´m sure they will come back stronger than ever.

:=B:
                      i agree, i know a few bolton fans and overall they seem to me to be a decent sort with some humility. sure there was no love lost between us in the final stages of the season just gone but hey, in a scrap, dog eat dog and all that.

one thing that is interesting is how many of their players have now left recently - 15 or 16 was it? when we got relegated from the prem all those years ago, we had a similar exodus and i do think that kind of change is pretty cataclysmic to their chances of bouncing straight back up.

duncs
                      come on you r's!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul_QPR View Post
                        I will never forget watching our away game at Bolton and Clint Hill's header that went 2 foot over the line only for the ref and linesmen to wave play on.

Then going on to lose 2-1 felt like i had been mugged walking home along the uxbridge rd after an afternoon of boozing it up in the pub.
                        That game almost cost us our right to be in the premier league.

Then what happens,Bolton have a decision that costs them their prem status on the last day at Stoke.
                        The ball blatently headed out of their keepers hands and into the net.

So after being mugged a few weeks earlier it felt like i had won the lottery.

Sweet revenge now that is Karma my pedigree chums.

That's what I was thinking when I saw the Stoke goal.

Had Hill's effort been seen by the officials, QPR would quite probably have won that game and been safe with a game or two to spare.

Comment

Before the game a Stokey told me that they haven't won their last game of the season for 7 years or something.

I know who I want to play the last game of next season. Stoke away

Comment

I went the reebok that day and from where I was I couldn't see what happened. But as it was on sky I just had loads of tex's from mates who r fool ham n Chels h I t, they were all saying we got robbed and good luck in the championship next year. I went down at halftime and watched the robbery on a replay and was absolutely choked. That was the worst away game for me this season as I thought we'd blown it. The fulham and chel sh it games hurt me real bad aswell, I just hope we turn up against them mugs away this season

Comment

luck didnt come into it my fickle friends.................over 38 we were good enought to stay up.....thats a fully fledged factamondo!!!!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X