No announcement yet.

So the new home shirt...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time supporter from far way that will now be able to go to games next season. Can you buy shirts without the advertising? Air Asia should pay you to wear that surely.

Comment

home kit yuk , away is different but ok

Comment

Does any one work in fashion on here ? I want to know are the thinner hoopz slimming or should I stick with the rule of fat f*ckers shouldn't wear hoopz

"Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

so fat blue hoops on white with round collar for the shirt, red numbers.

second shirt: red and black hoops, quarters, or AC Milan. All of which look better than that red and white shite.

third: green and white hoops. Very old skool Rs.....

red and white is just so lame imo.

Comment

The away one should have white hoops, don't mind them though...

Comment

Home kit is ok but away kit looks like those 15 for 80 quid you see advertised for work teams and they throw in free bibs and cones.

Comment

I would rather have a pink away kit with black shorts. Maybe pink and black hoops.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  ...love it or loathe it?

Forgetting the fact that the hoops are too thin on the home kit, and that the away kit is random, what the hell is going on, from a fashion sense, with the neck? I'm loving QPR's time in the Premier League and fully admit that playing staff and club finances are more important than kits and crests but if we ever get relegated from the Premiership and the only highlights of our Premiership times is with our players dressed in Mango or that Red and White monstrosity...it'll sour the memories!....Of course, we're Premier League for ever now so just hope that they hire someone with some sort of fashion sense AND a knowledge of previous QPR kits at some point in the future.

Comment

kits are for the kids,couldnt give a toss what it looks like.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      kits are for the kids,couldnt give a toss what it looks like.
                      Yes but you've got 38 episodes of MOTD to watch with our beloved team dressed like a bunch of numpties?

Comment

Why on earth even bother changing to these designs. Serve them bloody right if not a single one was sold.

I'd like to know who was responsible for agreeing to these. Probably Kieron Dyer as he'll never have to wear one.

Comment

Love it!
                          Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                            away kit looks like those 15 for 80 quid you see advertised for work teams and they throw in free bibs and cones.
                            exactly what I thought.

I also think it's a missed marketing opportunity. R's always had a fair share of 'creatives' in the support, I can not believe there aren't a few designers out there who could have been asked to provide a bit of input.

Another idea would have been some kind of fan consultation the results of which could have been passed on to a decent designer to work up.

I think the kit matters, it represents the club in the most visible sense around the world. The fact that Reading are up throws the whole thing into sharper focus.

Comment

i like the home kit. away kit is god awful though.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2