No announcement yet.

Kenny debate , opinions ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He`s let in to many poor goals this season eg Everton, Blackburn, West Brom and we couldn`t afford that with our league position. Also worries me every time he comes to punch. Was great last season and would wish him all the best - maybe team up again with NW.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
      yes i was at the game thank you , i think you forgot about the 4 or 5 point blank saves he made yesterday.
      cost us numerous points lol , coz the last 3 home games that we won i seem to remember he kept 3 clean sheets and i believe thats 9 points if we didnt have them point s we wouldve been down 3 games ago and he played so bad against arsenal we won 2-1 another 3 points.

all i was after was a yes or no would you keep him , not a "lets #### paddy kenny off" response

See what you've started?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

See what you've started?
        oooooooooooooopppppppppsssssssssss

Comment

Maybe I'm a bit harsh but couldn't have Paddy come and punched Dezko head off for the second, like we said it was in the 6 yard box?

Comment

Blackburn , Bolton ,WBA Chelsea man city to name a few we really need to go and get a Prem class keeper he's been a good servant to the club but feel now we nearly need to kick on if we're going to progress ? We'll sell him to Leeds and bring in class keeper for me
            Al Habsi from Wigan?

Comment

First goal yesterday was woeful, chocolate wrist, he looks really nervous to me rabbit in the headlights, most important signings for me in the summer, goalkeeper and a center back.

Comment

thank god we wasnt picking up the trophy yday,he would of dropped it........................

ok oklol
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Paddy is one of the best shot stoppers around but when it comes to long range shots he hasn't got the reach. So I would keep him him as number two and get a consistent taller keeper.

Comment

He's still a decent keeper, no doubt. He just makes too many mistakes at this level.
                    Can't afford to be sentimental over anybody, have to move on. He will go to Leeds anyway.
                    Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

We need to move forward now and GK is definitely one of the positions we need to improve. Paul Robinson would be the best signing IMO, he was top class this season, one of the best in the league IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
                        yes i was at the game thank you , i think you forgot about the 4 or 5 point blank saves he made yesterday.
                        cost us numerous points lol , coz the last 3 home games that we won i seem to remember he kept 3 clean sheets and i believe thats 9 points if we didnt have them point s we wouldve been down 3 games ago and he played so bad against arsenal we won 2-1 another 3 points.

all i was after was a yes or no would you keep him , not a "lets #### paddy kenny off" response
                        Just backing up the no with evidence. While we are at it what was his contribution to those 3 clean sheets that any other goalkeeper in this league wouldn't have made.

On the contrary the goal against West Brom, first, second and possibly third yesterday, first and second against Blackburn would all have been saved by almost every other goalkeeper in this league.

Would be interested to know who you think is a worse keeper in the current prem?

Comment

Good keeper, brilliant last season and occasionally this season but I look at some of these other keepers in the league and they are on a different level

Comment

unfortunately been found out this season, not good enough at this level. let him go to leeds!!

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                              Just backing up the no with evidence. While we are at it what was his contribution to those 3 clean sheets that any other goalkeeper in this league wouldn't have made.

On the contrary the goal against West Brom, first, second and possibly third yesterday, first and second against Blackburn would all have been saved by almost every other goalkeeper in this league.

Would be interested to know who you think is a worse keeper in the current prem?
                              ok 2 games calm down dear take a chill pill :yush:

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post

for a start every keeper that got relegated

Comment

Working...
                                X