Kenny debate , opinions ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny debate , opinions ?

apart from the 1st goal yesterday i thought that along with mackie he was motm , so why do some on here want a new keeper , im happy to stick with him , thoughts ?

cover but not my NO1
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

love him but its time to move on. First goal was woeful third wasn't much better the saves he made were good but mostly straight at him and would expect most prem keepers to save them. Paul Robinson for me next year!

Comment

he had a good game yesterday and has played well in lots of games but he is not a top keeper and thats what we need. as gt said-good cover.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Kenny

No debate. He is now the worst Goalie in the league. Hennessy was probably the worst but Kenny was the second worst. Really liked him last season but a good premier league goalkeeper can win you so many points. Kenny is not very agile and very small for a goalie. Top Championship keeper but not good enough for the prem. This has to be our number one target for the summer and it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            cover but not my NO1
            Spot on
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
              apart from the 1st goal yesterday i thought that along with mackie he was motm , so why do some on here want a new keeper , im happy to stick with him , thoughts ?
              We're you at the game or Blacburn or West Brom etc etc. Yesterday he was badly at fault for the first, second was yet another header inside the six yard box (just doesn't command his area) and the third baten at his near post !

He only saves what he should and often makes that look difficult and has cost us numerous points this season.

Pointless post as Hughes isn't daft and will get rid to Leeds for a few bob.

Comment

It's difficult some games he's brilliant others he is poor hard decision with a bit of consistency he would be great.

Comment

Clearly at fault for the first, stayed on his line for the third. Fantastic last year, but sadly not this season.

Definitely not No 1 next year, starting to get on a bit and deserves the opportunity to move on.

Comment

how tall is he,he just dont look tall enough

Comment

Played really well yesterday some amazing saves but he isn't really consistent enough in the prem if we want to move forward.
                      Did think it a bit strange that he hasnt been picked as one of the three Irish keepers for the Euros though especially when you see who they have picked.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Hasnt had a great season, good cover but not no1 please

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                          We're you at the game or Blacburn or West Brom etc etc. Yesterday he was badly at fault for the first, second was yet another header inside the six yard box (just doesn't command his area) and the third baten at his near post !

He only saves what he should and often makes that look difficult and has cost us numerous points this season.

Pointless post as Hughes isn't daft and will get rid to Leeds for a few bob.
                          yes i was at the game thank you , i think you forgot about the 4 or 5 point blank saves he made yesterday.
                          cost us numerous points lol , coz the last 3 home games that we won i seem to remember he kept 3 clean sheets and i believe thats 9 points if we didnt have them point s we wouldve been down 3 games ago and he played so bad against arsenal we won 2-1 another 3 points.

all i was after was a yes or no would you keep him , not a "lets #### paddy kenny off" response

Comment

Paddys is man enough to take the slagging off but he is not top draw.

Comment

Paddy should stay,i might be wrong but i think he has been
                              carrying a few injuries this season and some of his saves
                              have been great.

I admit he has a dropped a few but as a keeper these errors
                              are always costly and easy to criticise.

We need a keeper but i would keep Paddy and let whoever
                              we get in compete with him,competition for places is always
                              a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X