No announcement yet.

I might be a wrong un but.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whether we stayed up or went down, joey's reaction was intolerable. cant believe some are revelling in his actions just because we stayed up. These same bods would be condemning him to the hilt if we'd got relegated. Double standards or what! Always given him the benefit of the doubt in the past and sort of thought that under all the bravado there was a decent human being in there somewhere.
    Yesterday confirmed that there isnt and he should never play for QPR again.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      Whether we stayed up or went down, joey's reaction was intolerable. cant believe some are revelling in his actions just because we stayed up. These same bods would be condemning him to the hilt if we'd got relegated. Double standards or what! Always given him the benefit of the doubt in the past and sort of thought that under all the bravado there was a decent human being in there somewhere.
      ???? strange point of view from a fan. Loved his reaction and it was a shame Ageuro didnt have the balls to react so Joey could have got him sent off.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post

long way down when you fall off that high horse

Comment

All decent human beings can snap tw. Tevez digged him, so got what he deserved, and who knows what Ageuro was saying to Barton.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              All decent human beings can snap tw. Tevez digged him, so got what he deserved, and who knows what Ageuro was saying to Barton.

think i would have lost it at that point....

Comment

I am just not sure what to think about Joey Barton. I have weeks when I hate him and weeks when I love him. When he got sent off yesterday I was so annoyed initially but then my head went into a frenzy and I can't remember much else!

The thing that is so evident is that he is such an easy target to abuse or criticise as he will always react. Bradley Johnson, Carlos Tevez, Alan Shearer, Gary Lineker, Piers Morgan, Karl Henry, The Big Forehead Lad etc etc. It's in all walks of life and in a very public manner. He just doesn't do sly and I am not sure if that is to be commended or berated. Tevez and Johnson can kick or punch all they like while the referee isn't watching because they know that he will turn round do something and they can go down.

Basically if he wants to be an asset to rangers he needs to use that to his advantage, start to go down, make it bleeding obvious that he is getting targeted otherwise at some point it is really going to cost us.

If someone kept kicking me without nobody saying anything I know I would react eventually. Anyone who says differently is kidding themselves. If Barton gets a ban then so should Tevez basically.

Comment

Difficult to condone this sort of thing, but all the while other players are "allowed" to assault others, just as Tevez did and several others this season, then this type of reaction is inevitable.

The simple fact of the matter is that if the ref/assistant had done their jobs properly, awarded us a free kick and at the very least booked Tevez, then there would have been nothing to discuss and get all moral about.

Comment

its the way he grits his teeth

For some reason I think every game he has a "Monk" moment but controls it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddauWr_auVw

Comment

But tevez did hit him in the back before joey reacted, I think Tevez was very lucky not to get a card himself.

BTW, BArton has been in excellent form in previous matches, I think he was man of the match against Spurs and Stoke? On his day he is a great player. (and funny to watch in the sending off situations) :-D

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                        As angry as I was at the time I find myself defending him today! That wonderful role model Balotelli is tweeting that it should be the end of a fellow professional footballer's career, give me a break! Tevez the cheater comes out of this unscathed, I just wish JB would have connected on a couple of those cheaters!

No wonder society is getting more and more agressive.
                        I like Barton as a person, but he is not a rolemodel for what we(I) want QPR to represent. He is actually representing bad press and nothing more.
                        I will give him one more chance to behave though.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

You need to lighten up.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                            I can see it now, people who may have seen us on the global stage in Sunday's game giving comments to us like
                            'Oh isn't your team (Or oh QPR) the team that has that terrible player/captain etc'
                            You know how people see things and judge.

(Not my views by the way).

Could hurt us and our fanbase globally if we are trying to build one.

That´s how it works.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              agree mate
                              They should make Joey England captain ...show them pr1cks what passion is.
                              passion? do me a favour

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                                ???? strange point of view from a fan. Loved his reaction and it was a shame Ageuro didnt have the balls to react so Joey could have got him sent off.
                                strange, as in it doesnt fall in with the majority?
                                its my personal view, and i stand by the fact that if his actions had cost us a place in the prem, the majority would be condemning him, regardless of the part Tevez played in the incident.

Comment

Working...
                                X