No announcement yet.

One Joey Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid, I would sell him personally, you can't have players who are prone to doing that in such an important game. Yes Tevez hit him first and should have been sent off but that doesn't excuse what he did, we needed 11 players on that pitch, fortunately it didn't matter in the end but he wasn't to know that.

Comment

Barton has apologised on Twitter, and maintains it shouldn't have been red.

He's admitted he tried to take one of their players with him as he went off.

Bloke's a p***k and we need to get shot of him.

Comment

It didn't really make a difference to how we played. We conceded with him on and off the pitch, and we scored with him on and off the pitch. It has nothing to do with whether we got relegated or not, because truthfully, we know our survival depended on Stoke v Bolton.
        Gunga-Galunga

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
          Barton has apologised on Twitter, and maintains it shouldn't have been red.

He's admitted he tried to take one of their players with him as he went off.

Bloke's a p***k and we need to get shot of him.
          Love the bloke and love it he tried to take one of them with him.....legend

Comment

dont forget folks Paddy weak wrist nearly cost us as much as Joey
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Not clear whether he meant to provoke a reaction, or injure one of them.

It's not laudable behaviour, it's gamesmanship at best, and just basic thuggery at worst. Don't want that at QPR.

Still not the point now, I'm just elated we're staying up.

It's going to be an interesting summer.

Comment

If Macca (legend) would've done that we'd all be lauding him. And Macca would have done that!!!

Comment

I wouldnt smack Tevez in the face. I'd pour hot water over him!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    You and me both mate!
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Do we have to #### our players off be it Barton,Kenny whoever on today of all days????

Comment

He shouldn't have let himself get provoked, but make no mistake people he was class when on the pitch, and if not we couldve been down and out long before. At that time it wouldve given bolton huge impetus and who knows, they may have won.

I actually don't think the lino couldve seen it clearly anyway. The replay shown he was on the far side with about 5 players in the way, so all I think he saw was Tevez throw himself to the floor and assumed he was hit off the ball. He got lucky as there was something, but I don't think he saw it at all.

The whole team were imense today.

Comment

I wouldnt smack Tevez in the face. I'd pour hot water over him!
                          Wave a bottle of Clearasil at him and he'd run a mile

Comment

****** of the highest order I am afraid

Comment

Working...
                            X