One Joey Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Joey Barton

Top draw today. Hope it wasn't his last game today. Love or hate him he stood proud in an R's shirt today. Just wish he hit the twant Balotelli. You R's

agreed!

Comment

He was kicked and elbowed 1st, i know he should know better but they all dug in

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        Top draw today. Hope it wasn't his last game today. Love or hate him he stood proud in an R's shirt today. Just wish he hit the twant Balotelli. You R's
        You wouldnt be saying that if we got relegated.
        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Funny how the linesman spotted the elbow but not Tevez kicking 1 sec before that

Comment

I dont blame Barton, QPR legend.

Comment

I dissagree we all said the same thing about John Terry when he kicked against barca that he shouldnt react like that and he is a disgrace and could of cost his team.. well i am sorry but this applies to JB and I wont forgive him so easy for trying his hardest to relegate us (he has alot to make up)

Comment

in joeys defence- tevez is a #####. about time someone lumped him

Comment

Well done joey.

Comment

I like him and respect him, but he still has to work on his tempter a little bit...

I wonder what Mark Hughes has got in mind for him regarding next season??
                    Glad that´s not for me to decide.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

agree about Tevez, what a c*nt. Think Barton will get a long suspension - 10 matches or so.

Comment

Played well, but a childish act that could've cost us the game, bit of a pr*tt in my opinion.

Comment

Barton will correctly be out for 10 games plus at the start of next season.

Deservedly it was a disgraceful reaction. Tevez should have been off with him, but there is no excuse for his behaviour afterwards. None. It's that temper that has caused him all of the problems he's had.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post

Deservedly it was a disgraceful reaction. Tevez should have been off with him, but there is no excuse for his behaviour afterwards. None. It's that temper that has caused him all of the problems he's had.
                            If its true he's out for ten games, I doubt he'll be signed as a squad player at least until the transfer window opens later in the season.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post

Hell I'd want to smack Tevez in the face too, but he let his temper get the better of him.
                              SAR Season Ticket

Comment

Working...
                              X