No announcement yet.

Mods please check on Shamie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have relations in Tramore but he is back living in Waterford city now I think so dont think they would be any help.
    Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      I've written to Eve( hie wife) but haven't heard anything back yet,also phoned the local parish priest,but suprisingly he never heard of him.At this moment in time NOBODY knows what has happened to Shamie.
      not sure of eve's second name but if you know it you could try the parish priest in bunclody rebel-pretty sure she said she was from there.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I text another Qpr fan who knows him better than me. He said he too was worried but he messaged Eve on Facebook and she said everything was ok. So hopefully thats good news.
        Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Originally posted by Qprmeath View Post
          I text another Qpr fan who knows him better than me. He said he too was worried but he messaged Eve on Facebook and she said everything was ok. So hopefully thats good news.
          hopefully we are just worried and its nothing.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Just had a text from Paul Finney who says that someone he has asked has made contact and is is ok

Thanks Paul for letting us know and lets hope we see Shamie back on here real soon and also at Loftus Rd

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              Just had a text from Paul Finney who says that someone he has asked has made contact and is is ok

Thanks Paul for letting us know and lets hope we see Shamie back on here real soon and also at Loftus Rd
              great news. just shows how much he is liked by everyone for peo[ple to care this much. well done to all.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                not sure of eve's second name but if you know it you could try the parish priest in bunclody rebel-pretty sure she said she was from there.
                It's Butler( her married name)
                Last edited by Rebel R's; 15-05-2012, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Shamie,come on the board to let us know you are ok
                  Last edited by Rebel R's; 17-05-2012, 10:30 AM.

Comment

It's the best news I've had today.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      It's the best news I've had today.
                      Same here mate.

I too tried both his UK & Irish numbers last week. UK one not working and Irish one went straight to his voicemail as someone else said earlier.

Was getting worried and reading the posts on this thread earlier was making me fear the worst.

Hopefully, he'll post soon.

Comment

It appears that Shamie and his family have moved from Manor saint John in Waterford,maybe that is why nobody can get in touch with him,maybe he has also changed mobile phone number.I wrote to his wife and asked her to phone or text me that Shamie was ok but heard nothing,and I've received a Christmas card for the past 2 years from them .Until Shamie actually posts something or texts or phones someone on this board I remain unconvinced " all is ok".

Comment

Trust me, Rebel Rs, all is ok. I know someone who knows him well and he got a message from Eve quite recently on Facebook to say things were ok.
                          Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Apologies for causing a flap.

Still here.

Have still got on-going health issue's.
                            Just been trying to stay stress free.

Can't find my phone,it's been charging away now for months.
                            Have'nt a clue where i left it.

Will be back at a more decent hour.

Thanks for the concern.
                            Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Nice to get your text at 04:30 Shamie. I nearly crashed the car, thought the mrs was checking up on me.

I pm'd our friend as promised. He's gonna be really confused now. Good to see you got your memory back.

Comment

Also got a PM last night,great to know he is alive and kicking

Comment

Working...
                                X