One last twist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One last twist?

I think there is going to be one final twist in the premier league this weekend.
    I think Manchester Utd will win the league:pleasantsuprise:
    I hope Stoke will not be beaten and there is no reason to say they will, Bolton have won 2 away games in the prem since Jan 5th, and they have to win.
    Manchester City have it all to lose, they're playing a team with an appalling away record, they are expected to steamroller us.
    We have a team that know what we have have to do, not lose, and they will be premier league players again next season, pressure, is on City.
    We have at least 2 players that have been in a relegation one off game in Clint, and Dezza who helped keep Palace up at Sheff Wed a few years ago.
    But would love the Insurance of a Stoke win!

The only twist I want to see is when I pop the champagne at 5pm IF we stay up

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
      The only twist I want to see is when I pop the champagne at 5pm IF we stay up
      I would be quite happy if all places stay the same, must admit.

Comment

How about we beat city and utd lose...........!!

Comment

I don't want to think about it anymore.....

Comment

Del me neither trouble is i can't stop!

Comment

The best scenario I can come up with is:
              Stoke go at least a couple up by half time.
              We hold out til very late on.
              The final whistle goes at Stoke to confirm our survival and then City knock in the winner to snatch the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Alton Hoop View Post
                The best scenario I can come up with is:
                Stoke go at least a couple up by half time.
                We hold out til very late on.
                The final whistle goes at Stoke to confirm our survival and then City knock in the winner to snatch the title.
                My perfect scenario would be:

Stoke are 5 up at HT with Crouchey getting all 5 goals (3 of them nut megging Ron Weasley in goal for Bolton).

We are 0-0 until the very last kick of the game, when Hill scores a header, that doesnt actually cross the line, but gets given as a goal by the referee (who's wife, we later find out, left him for a Bolton fan a few months back).

Utd are winning 1-0 until the last minute when Sunderland nick 2 goals (1 an Ashley Young OG) and sends Fergie into a rage, who's strawberry nose is glowing in anger.

Carlsberg dont do Survival Sundays.....

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  3 of them nut megging Ron Weasley in goal for Bolton

Comment

We could do with Potter in defence so he could cast a spell on any argentinians in the vicinity to shoot the wrong way....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      We could do with Potter in defence so he could cast a spell on any argentinians in the vicinity to shoot the wrong way....
                      Tbf it's the big Ivorian with the folded ears I'm worried about.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Tbf it's the big Ivorian with the folded ears I'm worried about.
                        Don't worry, i've already told SWP to sneak up unoticed and tie his laces together.... should stop the marauding runs...!!

Comment

Alan Hudson two goals before the break followed by a stunner from Howard Kendall towards the end of the match!!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                            Don't worry, i've already told SWP to sneak up unoticed and tie his laces together.... should stop the marauding runs...!!
                            Love the idea but I just hope Yaya doesnt read this forum or he could suprise us all by coming out of the tunnel Sunday in these badboys.....

In which case your cunning plan could be foiled

Comment

Could SWP just strap himself to yaya's thigh???

Comment

Working...
                              X