If we only need a point....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we only need a point....

..will MH play for a draw at City? He has got away tactics so wrong recently.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Can we not put 11 men on the line for 90 mins? Is that seen as obstruction?

I'd be happy to sit through 90mins of that if it meant our Premiership survival.

Comment

That's a given. The. Plan will be to contain and counter if we get a chance, but in reality it will be park the bus and kitchen sink and try to hold out for a point.

To be fair they've won about 29 and drawn 1 of their last 30 home league games so if we did go there and play open trying to attack, they'd probably rip us a new one.

Comment

He might as well just go for the win. There is no way we'll keep them out for 90 minutes.

I'd play 442 as long as Diakite is fit.
        I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

The only chance we have up there is if Citeh get nervous and the crowd get on their back. Aint gonna happen but i can dream and pray anyway. Stoke is our only real hope but this is football and nothings nailed on.

Comment

Clint'll take care of tevez, no worries.As for Aguero, Balotelli,the german fella,silva, yaya, etc f**k knows!!

Comment

it rests with stoke getting a result.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                it rests with stoke getting a result.
                Yeah i know bush surely they won't lose will they? I know wigan went there last season and got a win to stay up,

Comment

we should park the bus and stay disciplined, far too often vs big teams we concede early and lose our shape.
                  CHAMPIONS
                  Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Yeah i know bush surely they won't lose will they? I know wigan went there last season and got a win to stay up,
                    crouch 89th
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

crouch 89th
                      ooooh that would be perfect mate.

Comment

crouch 89th
                        I'd rather he scores 3 in the first 5 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
                          I'd rather he scores 3 in the first 5 minutes
                          lets hope he gets more than a handful of water for his mom performance then....
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

If we "park the bus" we`re f_cked. Silva, Aguero, Tevez and Y.Toure would love that. They need to win, and will be tense, and we`ll have to use that to our advantage. The same four at the back, Diakite-Barton and Derry at CMF, Taarabt and Mackie as wingers and Cisse up front. When we can go forward we should go forward but have our CMF not to far up the pitch. That`s the recipe for success.

Comment

Its hard to say, I can't see us holding City off for 90 mins TBH.

I think MH should go 4-5-1 and make Cisse play just behind Zamora/Bothroyd in case we get a lucky break. Sadly we are an easy team to play against especially away from home. I think there will be goals both ends as City will be pushing forward a lot to leave the back door open.

As another poster mentioned, it really rests on Stoke to get a result.

Comment

Working...
                              X