Clear All

japs dont count Alfie babay
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

902 away fans from an allocation of 1800 you do the maths
      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie View Post
        I never wanted you to go down, I I hope you do stay up and I think you will I love London away trips, so much less to travel...plus it's an easy 6 points!!!
        Isnt it time for your breast feed now you creepy little child trolling other teams forums? Wierd wierd kid.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Why havent you sold out Loftus Rd, 17319 when your ground holds 18360???
          listen penis - i haven't posted to you yet because i hoped you'd get a brain in between....seeing that you haven't - here goes:

stop calling our capacity at 18360 when it's not. we had to lose seats due to PL regulations. we haven't been in it since 1994/5 and things have changed. we're below 18000.

Stoke brought 3 men and his dog, and maybe the dog walker, to our game (here comes your usual: "noone wants to go to rangers because you're awful"...my retort - neutral stand)

We have atmosphere at our ground - and i'd rather have only 1,000 fans cheering the Rs that a statue of a pedo...

next...?

Comment

I find it proper amusing how the poor kid has nothing better to do with his life than come on our forum. I guess its cos were proper fans, those Japs and Tarquins must be a right fc.uking boring bunch on the message boards talking about water polo and which rent boy theyre gunna finger that night.

Keep showing us how interesting a life you lead dear boy by comin over here and giving us your educated opinion. Sad little man.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

alfie/jude law....i'd plate your mum.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

we was going to have a gary glitter statue outside LR,but then realised the sommalians would steal it

Comment

Ballbag.

Comment

Hi Alfie, you not that weird..........................................act ually

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Hi Alfie, you not that weird..........................................act ually

bloody hell.....i thought weare was banned!!!!
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Comment

even the EDL took 2k to Looton yday,Fulham wouldnt.

Comment

What makes you think you are primed to be a good prem team,your squad needs a massive overhaul most players needs to be replaced!!

We've put up with digs about our away support (which I admit is terrible) since we've been in the prem so it goes over our head now
                            We will send a mini bus to pick you all up,let your mates know there will probably be a few spare seats as it will be a sixteen seater.

Comment

thats it blame the away fans!!!
                              Apart from foolham... every football clubs do not let the home and away fans sit next to each other... which say a lot about your club!

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                                Apart from foolham... every football clubs do not let the home and away fans sit next to each other... which say a lot about your club!
                                What does it say about our club??

Comment

Working...
                                X