Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alfie View Post
    What does it say about our club??
    That your full of rugger bugger type stuck up ****s and fooking Jap tourists.

Mug.

Comment

seeing as we fill 97% (7th best in the league) of our ground every home game on average and you fill 93% of your ground (12th best), I dont think we'll be needing your new 25k ground, but you can always ground share with us when we have expanded ours, but then again are you sure you have enough fans to fill it

Christ Alfie....I told you, you were dull....

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
        That your full of rugger bugger type stuck up ****s and fooking Jap tourists.

Mug.
        It;s not that we're stuck it's just that we think you're beneath us, look at the area of Loftus Rd very poor indeed with lots of council housing and I would imagine a lot of people claiming benefits, no wonder away fans don't want to visit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
          Christ Alfie....I told you, you were dull....
          You're talking in the past tense does that mean I have brightened up???

Comment

It;s not that we're stuck it's just that we think you're beneath us, look at the area of Loftus Rd very poor indeed with lots of council housing and I would imagine a lot of people claiming benefits, no wonder away fans don't want to visit!!!
            Fook off Tarquin FFS!.

Your just a glory hunting mug who would not go to an away game if your life depended on it.Like to see your attendance if you went down.

Comment

you....you little posh **** have just explained everything about your club and fan base. steptoe and proud.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

fulham is full of japs plastic statues and dead BBC presenters,
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

have no issues with fulham, you have had a great season your intitled to gloat. you just better hope you are able to hang on to dempsey and dembele
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    have no issues with fulham, you have had a great season your intitled to gloat. you just better hope you are able to hang on to dempsey and dembele
                    We have no chance of keeping them, Dempsey is probably going to Liverpool and Dembele to Spurs or Man Utd.....but I have faith in Martin Jol to replace them

Comment

yeah, he is a pretty good manager. good luck to you lot next season except for the tw games against us ;)
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We have no chance of keeping them, Dempsey is probably going to Liverpool and Dembele to Spurs or Man Utd.....but I have faith in Martin Jol to replace them
                        Dempsey is class.

Best you have by a mile.Love to have him here.

Comment

300 fans at Old Trafford

267 at Sunderland

statue of a n0nse case

Need I go on Tarquin?

Comment

to take 300 to man u is a disgrace. worst fans ever
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                              Dempsey is class.

Best you have by a mile.Love to have him here.
                              Since Jol has been his manager he has been first class, our best player by a country mile this season and I cant really begrudge him a big money move to a team in the CL!!!

In all honesty I do hope you stay up I know I;ve come on here and we've been going at each other, but got no beef with QPR it's just prem rivalry...good luck next week I would much prefer the short journey to Loftus Rd than treking all the way to the reebok!!

Comment

you don't have to worry about that u wouldnt go to the reebok anyway
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X