No announcement yet.

We Win Bolton Lose We Stay Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are Wigan 20/1 to go down? I could definitely see Blackburn beating them, then it comes down to the last game where anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      Why are Wigan 20/1 to go down? I could definitely see Blackburn beating them, then it comes down to the last game where anything can happen.
      Because they have a decent (by comparison) goal difference and play at home to Wolves on the final day.
      I thought it would be good if Blackburn beat Wigan as it brings them back in to it but with the above scenario I would rather Blackburn got done as this would pretty much see them down. That leaves one spot and we have some control over that so long as we beat Stoke. If Bolton get 4 points from WBA home and and Sjoke away then fair play to them :yush:
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

been twists and turns all season, i reckon we will win both.........

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          No chance we will beat City mate

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
            No chance we will beat City mate
            no chance we were going to win away at everton with a championship side, i think a shock is on the cards.

Comment

no chance we were going to win away at everton with a championship side, i think a shock is on the cards.
              Hope you're right but just can't see it. Think City have won every game at home with the exception of the Sunderland match...

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                Hope you're right but just can't see it. Think City have won every game at home with the exception of the Sunderland match...
                about time they get beat then, nerves will play a big part........

Comment

Joey Barton and SWP to score in a 2-1 win against City..... Mark Hughes to do an Adebayor at the end of the game.....

Comment

you just never know do you. we all thought we'd beat bolton, fulham, blackburn etc...then we thought we'd get nothing vs arsenal, spurs, liverpool....so really, you just never know.
                    come on you r's!

Comment

It's definately going to go to the last game, we've just got to hope we give ourselves the best possible chance of survival with a win on Sunday.

2 things worry me
                      1) Blackburn could easily beat Wigan and sneak 3 points against the Chelsea resssies on the last day
                      2)Bolton have 2 very winnable games

Comment

i blame the drugs...
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

When I saw the sides for that game I would have put all the money I could lay my hands on an Everton win.... Thankfully I didnt have any money to my name

But I know what you mean, on paper, we should get hammered by Citeh. But who knows, stranger things have happened. Citeh's ar$ehole might go with Utd breathing down their necks.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            i blame the drugs...

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              When I saw the sides for that game I would have put all the money I could lay my hands on an Everton win.... Thankfully I didnt have any money to my name

But I know what you mean, on paper, we should get hammered by Citeh. But who knows, stranger things have happened. Citeh's ar$ehole might go with Utd breathing down their necks.

would you have put money on a liverpool win when they were 2 up?

anything can happen..........it is QPR lol

Comment

would you have put money on a liverpool win when they were 2 up?

anything can happen..........it is QPR lol
                                I think he did, well at least a poster on here did that night.

Comment

Working...
                                X