Just emailed FA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just emailed FA

I really am totally pissed off with these bunch of idiots. I cannot believe they have taken away a Manager who team play 2 sides embroiled in a relegation battle and European cup battle.
    Yes I know its over the season but why oh why cant they just wait 2 more weeks and then we go down by Bolton winning there games on a level playing field.
    Just say Bolton beat WBA 4-0 or 5-0 this weekend, surely questions would have to be asked as to exactly what has gone on here again !
    Arsenal and Bolton have been handed a huge advantage now playing a Manager less side.
    I know we would probably have got relegated anyway but if we go down by the fact Bolton have beaten WBA heavily I will really start to wonder what exactly is going on Mr Gartside.
    Un ****ing believable again.

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    I really am totally pissed off with these bunch of idiots. I cannot believe they have taken away a Manager who team play 2 sides embroiled in a relegation battle and European cup battle.
    Yes I know its over the season but why oh why cant they just wait 2 more weeks and then we go down by Bolton winning there games on a level playing field.
    Just say Bolton beat WBA 4-0 or 5-0 this weekend, surely questions would have to be asked as to exactly what has gone on here again !
    Arsenal and Bolton have been handed a huge advantage now playing a Manager less side.
    I know we would probably have got relegated anyway but if we go down by the fact Bolton have beaten WBA heavily I will really start to wonder what exactly is going on Mr Gartside.
    Un ****ing believable again.

Not to mention balls not crossing lines, Mr Gartside.

Comment

I would assume he will finish the season at West Brom first, but either way it is a disruption to a team that have key fixtures still to play so timing is a bit dubious.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Not to mention balls not crossing lines, Mr Gartside.
        or balls crossing lines for that matter!!!

Comment

and 'ghost' penalties n dubious red cards mr gartside!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
            or balls crossing lines for that matter!!!
            That's why I said not to mention it.

Comment

Hodgson is in charge of WBA for their final 2 games though. The players will want to give him a good send off I reckon.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Hodgson is in charge of WBA for their final 2 games though. The players will want to give him a good send off I reckon.
                here's hoping. this might actually lift their game.
                come on you r's!

Comment

Originally posted by sirduncs View Post
                  here's hoping. this might actually lift their game.

Maybe a 'rememeber me when you're picking your 25' performance(s).

Comment

mr gartside of bolton, on the fa committee too...

Comment

"'Ere Roy, can you do me a favour and I'll make sure you get the job"

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                        "'Ere Roy, can you do me a favour and I'll make sure you get the job"
                        could be right too

Comment

On the flip side to that appointment is Spurs may get a boost with Harry staying, they have to play Bolton and Villa, so lets hope the players now realise they are playing for their future next season.

Comment

Be an absolute miracle if we manage to stay up now. Everything is against us. Yes we have contributed to our downfall but a hell of a lot of things/decisions gone against us

Comment

You lot are seriously unbelievable.

If we go down, it will be because we're not good enough over 38 games - simple.

Comment

Working...
                              X