It is **** ing imperative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is **** ing imperative

that Man utd win tonight. I know I know we prob have 1% chance of gaining anything at man city away, but with all the wierdness this season why are we writing this game off??

Ok fair enough that havent lost at home all season blah blah but so what? IF man utd beat them tonight, and continue to win their next game and city seize up - it increases our chances JUST slightly of getting a lil one point out of that game.

And before you start slating me, lets see whats happens tonight as I honestly believe that we are QPR and we have had the wierdest season for long while so who knowssssss!!! Im just hoping man utd win tonight!! :strive:

Rodney Marsh keeps going on about it on twitter how much he wants City to win, I don't get that from a Rangers legend because this match at City could be our very last gasp!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

We are writing it off, because the players can't be arsed to try to compete in away games.

Comment

not gonna make much difference mate..they havent lost at home and we havent won away for 6 months. We wont get anything at the Etihad whether they win/lose/draw tonight..just not gonna happen.

Comment

Ave faith boys, I know this feeling inside me is most probably hope but if you try to put urselfs into the players minds for just a sec (and dont take the **** lol), I would be thinking, ok our home form has been great lets demolish stoke. Then if we do!!! we've got to give our ****ing everything against man city away for our livihoods. Because for me I honestly dont believe our players dont try, its just some of them are too **** for this league, ie derry, busacky, kenny ....

Comment

Plus if man utd win tonight-

man city got newcastle away which will be difficult for em

whilst utd got swansea at home...

all im saying is that there is a slight possibility and i mean very slight that we can maybe get a draw.

Comment

Man City play better when they have no pressure on them, so I want them to win tonight and go into the last game with a chance of winning the title. Hopefully they do what they've done all season and crack under pressure
              We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
              @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                not gonna make much difference mate..they havent lost at home and we havent won away for 6 months. We wont get anything at the Etihad whether they win/lose/draw tonight..just not gonna happen.
                You never know! Last day madness? ....or an expected 8-0 battering. Hopefully the first one
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  Rodney Marsh keeps going on about it on twitter how much he wants City to win, I don't get that from a Rangers legend because this match at City could be our very last gasp!
                  That's cause when he joined them they were on the verge of a title then, and he came along and they went to pot, perhaps he feels he owes them something

Comment

I'll be cheering on man city tonight, does any seriously think if they have nothing to play for we will get a result.

3 more Pts available this season, **** ferguson

Comment

I think we have exactly the same chance either way to be honest. If United win, City will play for pride and aboslutely r*pe us for fun. If City win tonite however, we have the same if not better chance because...well we're QPR; the most unpredictable team ever to be seen
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

The same people writing this off are the same people who are expecting that we have already got 3points in the bag for the stoke game.
                        Nothing is sure.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Tonights game is not the end for us either way, but the Bolton v Spurs game is ! Spurs win we will have a much better chance to beat Stoke, Bolton win and I think that will be it.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                            I think we have exactly the same chance either way to be honest. If United win, City will play for pride and aboslutely r*pe us for fun. If City win tonite however, we have the same if not better chance because...well we're QPR; the most unpredictable team ever to be seen
                            You said it!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              I'll be cheering on man city tonight, does any seriously think if they have nothing to play for we will get a result.

3 more Pts available this season, **** ferguson

same

Comment

Working...
                              X