Last game scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last game scenario

Us above bolton on goal difference .they lose at stoke and we lose at city.bingo we stay up. it really is about the bolton spurs game. im quietly confident . come on spurs .

And 'Hill's' goal could be the difference?
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Us above bolton on goal difference .they lose at stoke and we lose at city.bingo we stay up. it really is about the bolton spurs game. im quietly confident . come on spurs .
      Agree 100%, a point would be lovely tomorrow though meaning Bolton have to get all 3 against Spurs. It would certainly be nervy needing a Spurs win and nothing else.

Comment

if spurs win their remaining games we will be safe

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
          if spurs win their remaining games we will be safe
          Ridiculous comment.

What if Bolton beat WBA and Stoke?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            Ridiculous comment.

Exactly, Bolton still have 2 more games after Spurs, we need them to lose at least another on top of that.

Boy its so topsy turvy, one Saturday I think we're fairly safe then other teams pull results out of the bag and we're back to doom and gloom. Destiny is still in our hands but we have the hardest run of fixtures out of Wigan, Villa and Bolton. Think Wigan are safe now with Wolves at home last game and Villa will be hard to overtake with their slightly better goal difference. 1 point tomorrow would be great

Comment

and what have stoke got to play for which is more important than bolton wanting to survive?
              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                Ridiculous comment.

Didn't mean it as fact mate, just my hunch

Comment

Don't worry mate everyone is a little on edge i think
                  btw if stoke have little to play for then hopefully 3 easy points for us too

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Don't worry mate everyone is a little on edge i think
                    btw if stoke have little to play for then hopefully 3 easy points for us too
                    on edge? fck me why does football mean so much? my whole weekend is determined by whether we win or lose. I worry about staying up more than anything else going on in my life at the moment (and believe me i got a lot going on) ...so is it just escapism? Is my life so droll that i can only find excitement in the kick of a ball and the final whistle of a victory for the R's? had too much too drink and going to bed...... roll on tomorrow and the game

Comment

That is a great post vblock, the hell of being an R in two lines.
                      I don't know why it means so much mate, but it does and it holds you for life.

Comment

Those last two comments are so,so true even if you're on the other side of the world.

Comment

Sorry but I think Bolton will beat WBA and get a draw at Stoke. I think we will go down with Blackburn and Wolves.
                          Last edited by Yousef; 29-04-2012, 06:15 AM.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Yousef - don't be so negative this morning - chill

Not over till its over - more twists and turns for sure

Comment

I hope you're right

Comment

Working...
                              X