• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad link !

Comment

Link worked for me now gone???

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        They can't demand we do anything of the sort. They may suggest it, but i'm sure MH lknowing all about rivalry in football, as well as the fact we don't want to be effectively bowing down to them before a battle, so will tell them no.

I've never heard of anything quite so pathetic... so he wants applause for what, gettign to the next stage of a cup they may not win.... and could disgrace English foorball in the process if they get beat badly and have players sent off etc. Not only that, their captain shamed himself in the process after all the other antics he's invovled in, and they want us to clap him... F"%K off!

If this has been requested, it's because the hand shake can't happen due to legal reasons. For that reason also we should not applaud anything John Terry does.... Answer this, if they want us to clap their team, will they allow our team to give JT the W@nker sign as he walks past?
        Word for word Del
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Link worked for me now gone???
          Have you tried it again, nothing on QPR page on BBC Football ?

Comment

Could you imagine if they asked Birch to do it (knowing the rivalry), in fact DJ too or any player that is a fan of QPR too, i can actually see some of the pther players being ok with this, what is it to them?
            Still think it's pathetic as they haven't even won it.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Few people on Twitter saying we are giving them a guard of honour style entrance onto the pitch.....

Comment

I'd rather get relegated then clap them or even the handshake, we will be laughed at for a very long time.

This is not even funny!

Comment

If this actually happens I think I can potentially see problems with a few staying in the stand.

Comment

2 diff players now confirmed it to me.

Sad state of affairs that.

Very disappointed.

Comment

If they want an atmosphere, they definately are gonna create one, as if there wasn't gonna be one anyway, i've got to get a ticket now.
                      Before i was ok about sitting in the pub with fellow r's but this i can't miss.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

This could cause a riot! I want those w*nkers to fail at everything. Every Rangers fans will be supporting Bayern Munich. Why have we agreed to this?

Someone tweet Fernandes and tell him this. It is a f**king joke!

I would rather kill myself than clap those inbreds at anything.
                        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

And if we don't mind losing then that would help them in their bid to relegate us as well...

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                            Few people on Twitter saying we are giving them a guard of honour style entrance onto the pitch.....
                            It did mention in the article that players are being asked if they can do this but if not the the applaud is obligatory

Comment

Well we can boo the fcuck out of them when they get any recognition from our players, it's pathetic!

Comment

Massive boo's throughout obviously!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X