Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a joke right?

Comment

You just know it's going to go ahead dont you?

The FA seem to have 2 main hobbies this season, f*****g us over and getting their tongue as far up a top 4 side's #### as they can.

Now that w@nker Scudamore has worked out a way to both at the same time!

Comment

If Man Utd had reached the Champions League final, does anyone honestly think they would have made Man City give them this round of applause??

Anyone got any Bayern flags we can take and use when this sham is going on??

Comment

Honestly not a joke.

Can they demand we do that? Surely its at our discretion? I'm just hoping the Rangers top brass don't bow to these pathetic demands.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Honestly not a joke.

Can they demand we do that? Surely its at our discretion? I'm just hoping the Rangers top brass don't bow to these pathetic demands.
            Should be told to f*ck right off out of it. We as fans need to give them dogs abuse and boo them when they come out on the pitch. Can believe this ****** as that **** JT is going to be allowed to lift the CL cup, god forbid those barstewards win it.

Comment

Comment

It's an April fools joke...

Comment

no way !!

Comment

They can't demand we do anything of the sort. They may suggest it, but i'm sure MH lknowing all about rivalry in football, as well as the fact we don't want to be effectively bowing down to them before a battle, so will tell them no.

I've never heard of anything quite so pathetic... so he wants applause for what, gettign to the next stage of a cup they may not win.... and could disgrace English foorball in the process if they get beat badly and have players sent off etc. Not only that, their captain shamed himself in the process after all the other antics he's invovled in, and they want us to clap him... F"%K off!

If this has been requested, it's because the hand shake can't happen due to legal reasons. For that reason also we should not applaud anything John Terry does.... Answer this, if they want us to clap their team, will they allow our team to give JT the W@nker sign as he walks past?

Comment

Isn't Scudamore the same ##### who insisted that there was no way the handshake would be scrapped, last month?

Comment

Well, just when you thought you had heard everything.

If I was Tony Fernandes, I would have told Scudamore to go fark himself.

If this silly shyte goes ahead, every QPR fan present should bellow the name of Bayern Munich during the shameful sham.

Comment

Will not happen, they have not won the cup and never seen it done before.

If we will not shake hands then no way is this going ahead.

If you think people laughed at QPR before, that was nothing to what will happen if this goes ahead.

Comment

it shows how removed from reality the heads of our national sport are!!
                            most teams don't give a to55 about their rivals doing well...in fact the opposite is true....
                            i used to go "oh, cheer an englaish/british" side but stopped years back.
                            i am qpr, we are qpr..THERE ARE NO OTHERS.
                            i actually feel despondent over england..the old guard can sod odd at the euro's, play those who beat spain, scrap rooney and co! terry should never play for us again, no matter what any court action says.

Comment

Hughes confirms QPR players to applaud Chelsea onto the pitch

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17685381

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X