Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been superstitious lately while we've been winning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been superstitious lately while we've been winning?

I ate no mints sunday during the game, now it's going to have to continue till we're safe.

I noticed that when my hamster Sonechka went to toilet during the match then we would not win it. Now I cellotape her house door and window so she can't get out to the sandbox (yes, she is as smart as a cat) but she gnaws through the tape so I have to check constantly during the match and apply new layers of cellotape. Battle of two iron wills.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

i gave the wife one on the rug in front of the TV during the half time interval...she knows how much QPR mean to me so ill have to have a word with her about Sunday
      fck it ill tell her its a cup game and tomorrow night is the first leg, Barcelona/QPR what the fck does she know about football

Comment

A leg-over match

Comment

I have been wearing my "33 GERMAN" top to every home game. I have a wardrobe full to choose from but I'm sticking with this one till we lose.

It's a bit stinky now.
          Last edited by Toni German; 23-04-2012, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            i gave the wife one on the rug in front of the TV during the half time interval...she knows how much QPR mean to me so ill have to have a word with her about Sunday
            fck it ill tell her its a cup game and tomorrow night is the first leg, Barcelona/QPR what the fck does she know about football
            classic

Comment

Yes.....my pants could probably walk to the washing machine on their own now....

Comment

Hahah yes, now I dont check the other scores during the game on sky live centre. We always lose when we did. So now laptop is off firmly during game time.

Comment

Very.

Comment

I had a liverpool fan with me sitting in my sons seat at the liverpool game. After the surprise win I brought an Arsenal fan with me when we played the gunners; I could not find a Swansea fan to bring although I tried very hard to find one, but I brought a Spurs fan on Saturday.............anybody know a Stoke fan??????

Comment

Going through the same turnstiles in the same order
                      Lakshmi Mittal 7/5/11 'We need to have a good manager like Neil to take the team to the TOP of the league over a period of time'

Comment

I had decided to boycott the White Horse for pre game drinks but decided to go back out of desperation for points. Started drinking there again from the Everton game and we have been unbeaten at home since. Might have to go and watch the chelsea game there.

Comment

Going for a pee in the ground at 72 mins, did it against Liverpool when Kuyt scored, went on to win, so have done it since for Arsenal, Swansea and Spurs. Must be working.

Comment

Don't take her to Rangers mate, could all get very embarrassing if she's trying to drag you onto the pitch at HT for your "customary" rug wrestle!!

Comment

Don`t worry mate she aint been missing out when you go to the games either.
                              "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Working...
                              X