Mark Hughes the tactician

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Hughes the tactician

Done a number on the 3 best passing sides in the PL in the past 3 home games ATAF

you must recognise please any off you that understand football

listen to the post match interview

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17711820

Comment

Really does know his stuff. As time goes on, becomes more and more clear why we brought him in. I was 1 of the bunch that was pretty pro-Warnock tbh and abit disappointed when he went but I have to admit I'm glad we made the change when we did.

Cant help but think but NW would have just sent the lads out with a motivational speech telling them to get in amongst spurs without any proper "Homework" done on them.

Sparkie certainly the right man for the job, IMO.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

i was a little disapointed today. i thought we should have tried a bit harder to get the second goal.i think we should have tried to attack more. maybe brought cisse on at 6o mins. i also thought he should have taken adel off as walker had his number. he should not have been sent off for what he did, but there was a risk that he would get sent off with a lose tackle. in the whole i think mark has been a saving grace at the club and has put together a team that looks like we will stay up

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
          i was a little disapointed today. i thought we should have tried a bit harder to get the second goal.i think we should have tried to attack more. maybe brought cisse on at 6o mins. i also thought he should have taken adel off as walker had his number. he should not have been sent off for what he did, but there was a risk that he would get sent off with a lose tackle. in the whole i think mark has been a saving grace at the club and has put together a team that looks like we will stay up
          I take it your not easily pleased then?
          Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

why change whats working.we only have to win 1 nil for all 3 points

Comment

stay up this season and under MH and his staff we really could go places as a club. Tactically he is very astute and has made a mockery of our run in by overseeing wins against Spurs,Lpool,Ars when nobody gave us a chance.

Comment

Regarding tactics; Against Stoke we have to avoid to many set pieces against (Ricardo Fuller and Peter Crouch´s pressence up front etc). Hence, I hope we will attack more.
                Just my take at it, but If need be, I´m sure Mark H. will suss their tactics out.
                Last edited by Shania; 22-04-2012, 06:42 PM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Wd hope against Stoke we will play Cisse and Zamora and go for it but full credit to Hughes - he recognised against these silky passing clubs you have to pack the midfield. One of the few times this season we've been able to take a 1-0 goal lead and sit back and defend it. V impressive.

Comment

This is why he was our number one target, the most important buy we have made.

Comment

Let's just hope we can keep 11 players on the pitch this time, god how many times have i been saying that this season.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                        Let's just hope we can keep 11 players on the pitch this time, god how many times have i been saying that this season.
                        Sorry... what did you say?

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                          Nah, we only need 10 men...

Comment

a little dissapointed , should have tried harder, attacked more, r u a fl u ckin imbecile?

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                              a little dissapointed , should have tried harder, attacked more, r u a fl u ckin imbecile?
                              Surely on a wind up

Comment

Working...
                              X