Mark Hughes the tactician

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
    i was a little disapointed today. i thought we should have tried a bit harder to get the second goal.i think we should have tried to attack more. maybe brought cisse on at 6o mins. i also thought he should have taken adel off as walker had his number. he should not have been sent off for what he did, but there was a risk that he would get sent off with a lose tackle. in the whole i think mark has been a saving grace at the club and has put together a team that looks like we will stay up
    This is tongue in cheek isnt it?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
      i was a little disapointed today. i thought we should have tried a bit harder to get the second goal.i think we should have tried to attack more. maybe brought cisse on at 6o mins. i also thought he should have taken adel off as walker had his number. he should not have been sent off for what he did, but there was a risk that he would get sent off with a lose tackle. in the whole i think mark has been a saving grace at the club and has put together a team that looks like we will stay up
      thanks for this insight. let me know when you're going to share another one and i'll position myself on the edge of my seat.

Comment

Working...
      X