A Crucial Weekend For QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Crucial Weekend For QPR

Wow, I just looked at the fixtures and there are some interesting games, I think it is fair to say that this weekend will offically determin if we stay up or go down and I don't mean beating spurs but in fact the two other key games, Bolton vs Swansea and Fulham Vs Wigan.

The perfect storm is brewing........

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
    Wow, I just looked at the fixtures and there are some interesting games, I think it is fair to say that this weekend will offically determin if we stay up or go down and I don't mean beating spurs but in fact the two other key games, Bolton vs Swansea and Fulham Vs Wigan.

We will not be safe or relegated on Saturday,it is 3 points available and that is it,you will be none the wiser come 7.30 on Saturday night.

Comment

I'm very well aware that some will still be optimistic about us staying up even if we fail to beat spurs and all the rest win,probably saying we will win our last 3 or something !

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post

what's so exciting about those fixtures over the rest, I don't get it?

Comment

Villa v sunderland too,.... my reasoning? if Villa don't win, they'll be more focused on tuesday game v bolton

Comment

Working...
          X