No announcement yet.

QPR and Strikers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Emad Moteab.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

WTF? wiki time

Comment

Newark is that your local Kebab shop?
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Look him up.

Comment

OK. Maybe not right now...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/89/afric...s-cup#comments

Comment

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...top-goalscorer

Who is Tungay Sunli

16-1 with one firm and 66-1 with others?

They even have Newcastle midfielders in that list
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Tuncay at Boro

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...top-goalscorer

Who is Tungay Sunli

16-1 with one firm and 66-1 with others?

They even have Newcastle midfielders in that list
                  Is tarrabt worth a punt at 80-1?

Comment

No he is not a natural goal scorer. Buzz will score more goals as has a better shot
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

A bit harsh IMO, i believe we have more options than that to score goals, fair enough we don't have that 20-goal a season man but Burnley went up last season via the play-off's and there top goal scorer was martin Paterson with 13 goals. We also have some of the best midfielders in the league IMO and have many attacking options from it, such as: Balanta, Vine, Buzsaky, Cook, Ephraim, Rowlands, Faurlin, Taarabt and others. We also have a solid keeper, and our defence isn't too shabby either. If this Pellicori ( who i haven't seen ) can chip in with a couple of goals, helguson can chip in with a few so surely with Pellicori/Helguson can chip in with a few goals we may be in with a shout.
                      If we play to our strengths, which is our creative midfield we could be the dark horse of our league this season. Our defence is pretty solid IMO. I think Ramage is quite hard done by because he isn't the worst player we could have. I have also not seen enough of Borrowdale to comment on him, our centre back's always seem to chip in with a few goals ( mainly Stewart ) so it's not the end of the world we don't want to pay £4 million for Beckford who is unproven at this level and give Lita £25 000 a week, and let him think the club revolves around him. If everything is not going to plan by the end of August then we can loan a striker or full back. I think we should all look forward to the new season and get behind OUR club. URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR's

Comment

Ramage is a decent centre back but his distribution simply isnt good enough for a full back. hopefully this can be worked on by Gorman .

It doesnt matter how good are midfield might be we still need a decent striker coming into the squad. I havent seem picadilly play, maybe he is the nutz but i feel it is unlikely given his record and at 28 he is unlikely to have much improvement in him. Taraabt is a different kettle of fish but based on last year he is no striker, again perhaps he can be turned into one, henry started as a winger after all but I think that will take time and time is one thing we dont have if we want to get promoted this season.

Either the club still intend bringing in more players (striker and left back) or they are happy for us to develop the team over the next couple of years.

But when you think about it, if the club were not intent on promotion this season why have we loaned taraabt? if they were looking at promotion next year it would make more sense to blood our own players and bring them through, balanta springs to mind here, or do they really think that they can do it on the cheap, perhaps they do.
                        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Football Betting - Beckford on way to Baggies?
                          Beckford to join - West Brom 2/1, Newcastle 6/1, Coventry 10/1, Sheff. Utd 12/1, Middlesbrough 16/1, Reading 40/1

looks like the bookies dont think theres any chance of us gettin beckford or perhaps by the fact we aint even @ 40's, anybody else in lol

Comment

Working...
                          X