Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs vs Chelsea

...what's the best outcome for us?

Extra time is a given - more chance of injuries/tiredness, especially on the spuds side.

Both are going hell for leather to get that 4th spot - but would Chelsea rest players in the league to get through via winning the champs league? (do you still get a place if you win the champs league but out of top 4?)

or does it simply not matter?

on a side not - a 18.00 ko time at wembley on a sunday? that is awful for the fans. i'd hate that...but would love a cup semi!

Best outcome is an unexpected outbreak of a new strain of the Bubonic Plague in the Wembley (stadium changing rooms) area.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

4 injuries each, extra time, penalty misses? (are there pens, not really interested) pen misses to deflate confidence and a pissed off manager damaging morale to we stuff spurs first followed by those poncy ****s up the road

Comment

Chelsea win imo

Comment

Next game is spurs so we need them knackered regardless of whether they win or lose - extra time and pens will help

Also sendings off for spurs would help a lot

Comment

Mass pitch brawl with black eyes and bloody noses in 98th minute with players chasing the reff and lines men .

Comment

A penalty shootout win for Spuds with a few red cards
              We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
              @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Gareth Bale and John Terry headbutting each other and both being sent off after JT calls Bale a Welsh **** .....

Comment

chealsea win via penalties and spurs to have bale sent off.
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Spurs win each have a player sent of and Lennon injured. Reason if Spurs win they be looking at top 4 spot so need win over us. If they win they all be thinking of final we beat them Harry say no place safe then they bat Bolton in the next game

Comment

Has the flu hit North London yet? If u have the flu....go north.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                        Best outcome is an unexpected outbreak of a new strain of the Bubonic Plague in the Wembley (stadium changing rooms) area.
                        what about the rest of the ground?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            Very valid point - and it shows the foolish holes I left In my argument. I feel like I have handed in an essay at college thinking I would get an A and getting a D- back because I couldn't see the wider picture.

I bow down in shame.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

If the **** win then spuds will be going all out to get the best league position they can to qualify for champs lg (nothing else to play for) so we could have a real hard job on our hands next week.
                              Now with a spuds win, although still going for that lg place they at least know they have a cup final spot so it could be a little easier especially if they have given there all today.
                              So what do we want? Spuds on a high or Spuds wanting to bounce right back after defeat in a semi?
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X