• Show
Clear All

Theatre of dreams dont make me laff theatre of cheats more like

wrap defenders up in cling film stand them out like pub skittles and that

cheating,yellow a@rsewipe excuse for a footballer would still get a penalty

Comment

"Ashley young your cheating ****"
      "a gust of wind and your on your bum"
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I wonder what the true greats of Manchester United think about him, they didn't need to cheat to win titles and cups.

And by what I've read most real Man U fans aint that impressed with the ****.

I like to see lenghty bans and large fines for diving ******s like Young, and as playing for England.

Wasting my breath I know.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Just watching MNF have to say yet again Gary Neville is an honest,factual, and brilliant pundit, talking us through diving. Have to say, everything he says very eloquently i might add, is spot on.

Comment

Ashley young's disgraceful behaviour on the field these last couple of weeks, has brought our once glorious game into disrepute.
            He should be charged with that at the very least.

Comment

Just caught the last 2 minutes, he didn't seem very confident about stopping the cheats.

Possible England manager??.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                Just caught the last 2 minutes, he didn't seem very confident about stopping the cheats.

Possible England manager??.
                No he wasn't very confident on how it can be stopped mate.
                What he did was show a number of clips, showing that players are looking to basically hook their legs around defender's legs to get a pen and he showed how all players from a number of teams were doing it.
                Now i know it doesn't make it any better, but he also showed clips of players that didn't go down, and should have been awarded pens, and so as far as he's concerned that's why these players do it.
                Also pfa chief Gordon Taylor released a statement saying that players must make the most of positions they find themselves in.

Comment

Working...
                X