No announcement yet.

Ashley Young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shocking! The cu nt should be banned from going to the euros. Doesn't deserve to wear an England shirt.
    I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Taylor View Post
      Shocking! The cu nt should be banned from going to the euros. Doesn't deserve to wear an England shirt.

Now this i totally agree with,won't watch england with him in the side !!!

Comment

The incident in the semi final surrounding the spurs goal sums up the problem.
        Because spurs played on Cech stayed on the pitch, if Bale had decided to appeal for the pen cech would have been sent off, and spurs would have had a pen and if scored it, would've been trailing 2-1 against 10 men, the laws encourage you to go down, and not play on.

Comment

But just imagine spuds would have missed that penalty if given, what would have happened then? We'll never know i suppose.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Villa player didnt even touch Young. he's a dirty ****king diving ****

Comment

Tom Daley has competition
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                But just imagine spuds would have missed that penalty if given, what would have happened then? We'll never know i suppose.
                Yeah that's the risk mate.But if they had missed it would they have been better off attacking 10 men?? As you say who knows

Comment

that cheating diver Young should get abuse from every football fan who isnt a Man Ure slave
                  http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

That's even worse than last week. He isn't moving at enough pace to go flying like that. Why is the ref the most gullible person in the stadium? Even without video replays it's clear as day what he was trying to do.

Comment

It's simple. Young 'tried it on' again against Villa because he got away with it against us. If he still gets away with it, he may try it again next week. I'm sure he thinks it's very funny, but it is cheating and it damages the game.

If I were a Man U supporter, I wouldn't be proud of him because its a better feeling to win on merit and not in dubious circumstances.

Refs will now be aware of his 'simulations', and I think he can now be safely hacked down in the box and due to his new reputation, nothing will be given. Hopefully he'll get booked too.

Comment

You get sent off for a 'professional foul', why not extend that to the 'professional fake'?

Players may get a penalty and they might also get a red card. It ups their risk.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          You get sent off for a 'professional foul', why not extend that to the 'professional fake'?
                          Players may get a penalty and they might also get a red card. It ups their risk.
                          interesting. Derry/Young issue:
                          Ref sees that Derry fouled Young (...anyway) - Penalty Utd, QPR down to 10 as Derry is last man.

Ref sees that Young dived and tried to win penalty. Young receives yellow card and Utd stay playing with 11 men.

Is that fair?!

Comment

Young is just a cheating diver.
                            On the Cech issue, was the reason he didn't get sent off because the foul did not prevent a goal scoring opportunity (as in, they did score?) Did Cech even get a yellow for the foul?
                            My guess is Spuds would have taken a chance of scoring the pen and be playing against 10 men over being 2 1 down against 11. But which is the better option if hindsight tells you the penalty gets missed?
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

'arry said today that he would have preferred his team had taken the pen and Cech to have recieved a red, only prob with that is would Cech have got the red?....while we have "in the opinion of the referee" rulings, we will never get consistency imo.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                'arry said today that he would have preferred his team had taken the pen and Cech to have recieved a red, only prob with that is would Cech have got the red?....while we have "in the opinion of the referee" rulings, we will never get consistency imo.
                                Yeah but if Cech had got a red and the sub keeper saved the penalty I bet a tenner he'd have said the opposite! :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                                X