No announcement yet.

Our Fans Yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People need to chill out a bit, Christ sake. Do what you have to do. If you wanna go and get out your nut fine, if you wanna sing for 90 mins great. If you wanna stand do it, but if you got a old boy or a kid behind you then you gotta have a bit of respect. As for the support yesterday being s### at least people got up there, what's the problem? Not everyone sings, I shout, go mad etc etc but I don't sing, never have. But it still cost me best part of £200 that I never had, it's still supporting..
    Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Originally posted by mat72 View Post
      People need to chill out a bit, Christ sake. Do what you have to do. If you wanna go and get out your nut fine, if you wanna sing for 90 mins great. If you wanna stand do it, but if you got a old boy or a kid behind you then you gotta have a bit of respect. As for the support yesterday being s### at least people got up there, what's the problem? Not everyone sings, I shout, go mad etc etc but I don't sing, never have. But it still cost me best part of £200 that I never had, it's still supporting..

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
        half of you lot need to experience football like it should be....standing for all. moaning about who is standing in-front of you and all that-man up ffs.
        Well I'm sorry that I am 21 and I have only ever experienced sitting down at games.

Comment

I stand at the games whenever I can, but I don't have any problems with people sitting down. Each to their own I say.

For what it's worth, I thought our support on Saturday was pretty poor, but then again it's just the same at home most of the time?

With a limp, lifeless first half like the one on Saturday I'm not surprised most people didn't sing.

Will need to be in good voice at Chelsea otherwise it will be an embarrassing end to a fairly embarrassing season.

Comment

well

its all about playing crap and the supporters responding,if we were four nil up at half time i bet the singing would have been awsome,but you can only be what you can be ..................we were a beaten side the day the team was selected
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBarton17 View Post
              Well I'm sorry that I am 21 and I have only ever experienced sitting down at games.
              sit down will ya......
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBarton17 View Post
                joey son its ok...........im that old i still remember when bints had jack n danny hair!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  joey son its ok...........im that old i still remember when bints had jack n danny hair!
                  ahhh they were the days

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
                    ahhh they were the days
                    must say i often get quite nostalgic trings and yearn for the odd gag on a stray pube............though i must admit these days a lot more hygenic!..................and no creepy crawlies can take shelter in the thatch!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      must say i often get quite nostalgic trings and yearn for the odd gag on a stray pube............though i must admit these days a lot more hygenic!..................and no creepy crawlies can take shelter in the thatch!
                      big game hunting in the amazon forest

Comment

have to say a wba fan tweeted on Saturday i cant remember the exact words but words to the effect of "Qpr are the best away fans we have had all season plenty of noise and loads of passion" wish i could find it to link but it happened
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I am quite surprised by a lot of comments about our support saturday as at times it was very loud,the trips to Bolton,Sunderland,Arsenal,Spurs,Norwich and Liverpool were less vocal

Comment

Working...
                          X