No announcement yet.

Our Fans Yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the women in front of me kept telling me to sit down. i fail to see how me standing behind her is hindering her sight

Comment

Frustrating game yesterday. Lots of people sitting near the back and complaining when those who want to sing are forced to huddle in the aisles blocking their view.

I understand that everyone has paid and has equal rights to sit anywhere they want but for the sake of the atmosphere and getting behind the lads those that have no intention to sing shouldnt take seats at the back.

Think nerves added to the problem yesterday as well but even so we were far more noisy than albion.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
        our support was ****ing shite..

i was at the back row to the left near wba fans..

i honestly thought we was watford fans going for a family day out...

we're in a relegation scrap.. the players need us to be vocal from word go.. same happened at UTD.. too many fans moaning about people standing.. how about you get behind the team.

a lot of our fans just turn up for the big matches and it does my head in..

What just because they don't want to stand then they are not behind the team?

In actual fact they want to be able to see the F.U.C.K.I.N.G game they bloody paid for.

HAHAHA this forum is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBarton17 View Post
          What just because they don't want to stand then they are not behind the team?

In actual fact they want to be able to see the F.U.C.K.I.N.G game they bloody paid for.

HAHAHA this forum is ridiculous.
          Exactly, some fans make me laugh

You stand in front of me at a football match, I'll tell you to sit down

I can't be bothered with away games nowadays due to the amount of donuts I end up surrounded by. If you want to stand buy a ticket at the back of the stand its that simple.

Those that normally sing are the ones proper tanked up, some fans aren't like that and simpley go to support their team. Spend £££ and travel 100's of miles, who the hell is anyone to question their loyalty.

Singing a song means **** all as to your status as fotball fan!

Comment

the team are meant to get the fans going best part of 1 million a week in wages i didnt see much to get me jumping around

Comment

Originally posted by qprtilidie63 View Post
              got pissed off by being told by own fans to sit down, was only trying to vocally get behind team!
              what about the small children that cant see , i personally want to sit and watch and enjoy game

Comment

where my ST is at loftus rd im surrounded by some friendly sensible supporters that ive known for a few years now, in the past ive sat near drunks, halfwits and fellas that spend the whole game baiting the opposition fans then melt as soon as they leave. at away games i always seem to have some drunk that rarely watchs the game acting up sitting around me.i take small kids to the game so i always say to the box office can u source me tickets close to the pitch , they dont go out of there way to help in my experience. so this problem will go on and on , sorry but i pay for my kids to see the game not someones backside

Comment

I did not start this thread to get on peoples case who sit down at games.

If somebody stands in front of me, i will stand up if the person behind will stand/ or is happy with that. If not i sit down.

People pay their own money they can do as they please and should respect other peoples views, however the noise yesterday was pathetic.

W12 Ranger a team shouldnt need a group of fans to urge them on but thats the way it is.
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    what about the small children that cant see , i personally want to sit and watch and enjoy game
                    tough ask as a rangers fan pal...

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                      I did not start this thread to get on peoples case who sit down at games.

If somebody stands in front of me, i will stand up if the person behind will stand/ or is happy with that. If not i sit down.

People pay their own money they can do as they please and should respect other peoples views, however the noise yesterday was pathetic.

W12 Ranger a team shouldnt need a group of fans to urge them on but thats the way it is.
                      Fans respond to performance on the pitch

Some fans like to sing others don't

I buy tickets purposely for away games far enough forward that those standing are behind therefore if someone does stand in front of me they will be told to sit unless its edge of the sit stuff.

Comment

we, fans could ask the club to allocate the back say 200 seats to those who want them..ie "singers"
                        i never want to block someone's view...but .we'd get better atmosphere if those "tanked" up are together cos they'll be with mates and make noise

we have had this at many grounds..it's ok when we're 5hite cos less travel..qpr have masses of family fans and those who want to watch the whole game, in their way, and we need them as mush as any other fan.
                        we need support too, noise to influence the team.
                        choices
                        a) i'd like a family or front seat please
                        b) i'd like a seat near the back wiv me mates, ta...
                        simples.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                          we, fans could ask the club to allocate the back say 200 seats to those who want them..ie "singers"i never want to block someone's view...but .we'd get better atmosphere if those "tanked" up are together cos they'll be with mates and make noise

we have had this at many grounds..it's ok when we're 5hite cos less travel..qpr have masses of family fans and those who want to watch the whole game, in their way, and we need them as mush as any other fan.
                          choices
                          simples.
                          this can happen if you phone the box-office but i tend to buy mine on the internet. on the internet there's no option.
                          maybe something we could request the club do? although the club themselves can't be seen to be promoting standing in stadiums.

Comment

I sit, nearly always at the front, but I sing too, and really loudly. Can people really not sing when they're sitting down? That's strange.
                            On another matter, spent ages yesterday looking for familiar faces in the crowd, and I've never seen so many people I didn't recognise. Found hardly any of the regulars and loads who I've never seen at an away game before.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                              we, fans could ask the club to allocate the back say 200 seats to those who want them..ie "singers"
                              i never want to block someone's view...but .we'd get better atmosphere if those "tanked" up are together cos they'll be with mates and make noise

choices
                              simples.
                              how difficult is that, allocate 25% to those who want to stand at the back and give it large, leave the front rows to us old bas****s who like to grab some zzzzzzz while watching the r's
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

nothing wrong with sitting imo - my dad's too old to stand for 90mins. but there should be a space for the "younger" crowd to be standing and chanting along whilst standing.
                                Swanley - sitting and singing loudly is doable - for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X