No announcement yet.

Derry appeal rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a great example the FA set to kids. Cheat and you will prosper.

Comment

If the ref had a pair, which he obviously doesn't, he would have re-run the incident after the game and admitted he got it wrong. Instead he hides behind the f.a.'s skirts.

Comment

Stay tuned in to SSN.

Comment

The FA back referree's to the hilt,regardless if there at fault,unless your're Man Utd of course,i am afraid this really smacks of a conspiracy now,they want us back in the Championship and are doing everything in there power to make it happen,never thought i'd say it,but the Premier league stinks and for one am totally sick to death of it,when the dust has settled and we are back where they want us,i dont think i'll be too upset tbh !!!

Comment

So much for thier RESPECT campagn

Comment

Let's see how these MUPPET's deal with the ****'s hero who runs up behind player's to punch them in the back

Comment

It shouldn't be a case of the FA backing their referee to the hilt, although he was ridiculously quick to blow for a foul and get the card out, i don't really blame him becasue he was conned by a serial cheater who's got the art of diving to a tee.

Of the officials, the lino should be suspended for being inept, but the ref thought it was a foul, and who can blame him after Young's theatrics... the pathetic excuse for an England footballer.

However, to now compound the wrongdoing by rejecting the appeal is beyond a joke. By doing so they are condoning Young's actions in blatent cheating, and saying any contact even if literally enough to slightly move a players shirt is a foul..... so on that understanding, i gather they are going to distribute a new set of rules to all clubs and regionalised organisations stating that the game is now a Non contact sport, because that is the only way that that "incident" could possibly be upheld as a foul.

Utterly ridiculous and incredibly embarassing for the game.

Ask yourself this, if it was the likes of Rio Ferdinand or Vidic sent off in the same incident for Utd against us, and Sir Alex was bemoaning it in the media and Utd appealed.... do you think they would've rejected the appeal... of course not!

Comment

QPR's Shaun Derry banned for one game after red card upheld

Shaun Derry has lost his appeal against his controversial sending-off in QPR's Barclays Premier League defeat at Manchester United and will miss Wednesday's clash with Swansea.

More...

Comment

Look how many thumbed it !! Bet its all the refs !!

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplin...chester-united

Comment

Anyone know why it's only 1 game and not 3?

Comment

Disgusted? Yes! Shocked? No!..that's it from me as it's all been said!.

Comment

Anyone know why it's only 1 game and not 3?
                          Dismissal for denying a goal scoring opportunity is always a one-match suspension. Violent conduct dismissals carry 3 match bans.

Comment

Shaun Derry loses appeal against controversial red card against Manchester United

Shaun Derry has lost his appeal against his sending-off in QPR's defeat at Manchester United and will miss QPR's clash with Swansea.

More...

Comment

Is possible someone might arrange a trip to FA HQ @ Wembley for fans wishing to vent?

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                                It's trending worldwide on twitter - and without exception everyone is saying it's BS.

Do the #####s at the FA have no shame?

I wouldn't begrudge them all a date with a tree shredder.......
                                Obviously not

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                                The stench of corruption that surrounds the FA, is nauseating.

How, after watching replays of the incident, where first, the totally incompetent linesman failed to flag for Young being blatantly offside, something my granny would have spotted a mile off, and then see Ashley Young blatantly cheat by diving at the teeniest, meerest, tiniest, contact with Shaun Derry, resulting in Young getting a fellow pro sent off for nothing, how do they miss that, how do they adjudge that incident to be entirely fair on Shaun Derry & Queen's Park Rangers football club? How the fark???

The English FA is rotten to the core, and their sense of fair play is warped to say the farking least.
                                Agreed

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                                FA are spineless...game is on a real slippery slope in this country
                                Agreed

Originally posted by Raj View Post
                                what a great example the FA set to kids. Cheat and you will prosper.
                                What an example

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                                If the ref had a pair, which he obviously doesn't, he would have re-run the incident after the game and admitted he got it wrong. Instead he hides behind the f.a.'s skirts.
                                Agreed

Originally posted by qprdel View Post
                                So much for thier RESPECT campagn
                                Agreed

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
                                Let's see how these MUPPET's deal with the ****'s hero who runs up behind player's to punch them in the back
                                Yes, can't wait. I expect it will be - "What Punch?"

Originally posted by WavyQPR View Post
                                Disgusted? Yes! Shocked? No!..that's it from me as it's all been said!.
                                Just about sums it up.

Just seen the replay again. I think the most surprised person at all was Patrice Evra. He looked absolutely astonished.

Comment

Working...
                                X