X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corrupt.

Unbelievable.

Comment

You would never had have this rejected in the game of cricket.

The ref would have been done for 'Match Fixing'

Comment

oh dear.....corrupt w*****s, take me back to the championship! the premier league is a FIX!!!
        I cant help FAURLIN in the love with you.....

Comment

Agree Kit - but they soon went begging to UEFA/FIFA when Rooney was sent off in Montenegro.

Two-faced ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            Not surprised. Derry's offence was '2nd phase' and therefore it's irrelevant that Ashley Young was originally offside.

Young has done Derry no favours with his reaction.

Next time Young is at Loftus Rd we will give him hell when he comes to take a corner by the Q Block.
            It doesnt matter what phase it was, it wasn't a foul! I can understand why the ref thought it was at the time but on review the decision should have been overturned.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Forget the offside, thats irrelevent, even look past that, it wasnt a foul.

How can the FA have sat down, watched the clip in slow mo, as many times as they wanted to, and honestly said "yes thats a straight red". I will obviously be bias, but even every neutral Ive spoken to (included Utd "fans") have almost laughed at it saying what a poor decision it was. Almost is laughable, its that bad.

Its just trying to save face for one of their own (Mason).

Absolute joke of an establishment.

They had the audacity to appeal Rooneys kick on that Macedonia player, get that overturned, yet Derry's hand strokes Youngs back and, even with video replays, its deemed a straight red? I give up with our countrys football whilst its run by the current bunch of clowns.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

It's trending worldwide on twitter - and without exception everyone is saying it's BS.

Do the #####s at the FA have no shame?

I wouldn't begrudge them all a date with a tree shredder.......

Comment

The stench of corruption that surrounds the FA, is nauseating.

How, after watching replays of the incident, where first, the totally incompetent linesman failed to flag for Young being blatantly offside, something my granny would have spotted a mile off, and then see Ashley Young blatantly cheat by diving at the teeniest, meerest, tiniest, contact with Shaun Derry, resulting in Young getting a fellow pro sent off for nothing, how do they miss that, how do they adjudge that incident to be entirely fair on Shaun Derry & Queen's Park Rangers football club? How the fark???

The English FA is rotten to the core, and their sense of fair play is warped to say the farking least.

Comment

Gutted for Shaun. Why do the F.A. bother allowing clubs to appeal? waste of time. It's time they really cracked down on players cheating, ban them and it'd soon stop. It's ruining the game- pi*sed off!

Comment

FA are spineless...game is on a real slippery slope in this country

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Forget the offside, thats irrelevent, even look past that, it wasnt a foul.

How can the FA have sat down, watched the clip in slow mo, as many times as they wanted to, and honestly said "yes thats a straight red". I will obviously be bias, but even every neutral Ive spoken to (included Utd "fans") have almost laughed at it saying what a poor decision it was. Almost is laughable, its that bad.

Its just trying to save face for one of their own (Mason).

Absolute joke of an establishment.

They had the audacity to appeal Rooneys kick on that Macedonia player, get that overturned, yet Derry's hand strokes Youngs back and, even with video replays, its deemed a straight red? I give up with our countrys football whilst its run by the current bunch of clowns.
                        This.

Comment

I've been told today that the linesman (or ref, he wasnt sure) from our game Sunday was due to officiate the chelski game yesterday but was dropped? Anyone got anything on this???
                          Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

All broadcasts media and Man Utd fans said it wasn't a foul.

Mason should be done for 'Match Fixing'.

Hope the club bring this back up on telly tomorrow.

Comment

all i can say is, ****s

Comment

QPR fail in Derry appeal

The Football Association has rejected Queens Park Rangers' appeal against the red card of Shaun Derry.

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X