• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derry verdict

Expected this afternoon.
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Lets hope common sense prevails!
    Though it is basically the FA v QPR... We'll see for sure what they think of us now!
    Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Put it this way, if the decision is upheld we'll know for certain they have an agenda against us.

Comment

Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          Put it this way, if the decision is upheld we'll know for certain they have an agenda against us.
          Why? are we title contender? Hard to understand really.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

There is no agenda against us,just been unlucky with crap refs and linesmen but other teams have been affected as well

Comment

No way it will be overturned imo. Fact is the offside is irrelevant and although there is minimal contact and we all know it's a dive the FA have a get out clause which they will invoke. It's a shambolic system that should be replaced by ex Professional players but will never happen.

Comment

It won't be overturned, because they would be admitting that Young, an England player, dived. They won't admit that sun-shines-out-of-their-arses England players aren't saints.
                SAR Season Ticket

Comment

To be fair that Wolves player who got sent off at Arsenal didn't get his red card recinded so I'm not going to hold my breath. However, if Wayne Rooney was to commit GBH on a Macedonia player the FA would be jumping up and down to UEFA pleading for clemancy...

Comment

Just can't see how any right minded, sensible, intelligent, knowlegable football people, can come to any other verdict than to overturn this travesty of a decision,......................................... ........................................Oh f**k we've had it,ain't we?

Comment

The video replay shows the the officials got it wrong, it was offside and even if they didn't issue that, Young was at fault for the dive.

Nothing indicates Derry did wrong so they need to justify their decision.

Young should be fined to give example to all other players that it isn't acceptable, who would argue with that other than Sir Alex, it's the right thing to do?

We should also ask why Lee Mason was a referee at our match, point them to the thread on this website the day before, which QPR fans predicted that this would have happened. If fans and the whole world could see this, why could they not, we need answers?

The game looked fixed even before it had started.

If they don't want to change their decision, just give us answers that show's everyone that the game of football is not corrupt, that is all.

Comment

I think the red card will be overturned, not that it will be much consolation retrospectively.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          I think the red card will be overturned, not that it will be much consolation retrospectively.
                          that's the main thing.
                          at the end of the day - we lost the game and we had to change our game plan after 15mins.
                          the damage is done. it'll just be nice to clear his name...but as kirill says - won't change much.

Sweet FA once again live up to their acronym.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            I'd be happy with that, means Derry only played 10 minutes and had a good rest.

Comment

I think it will be overturned because the FA do not need to undermine the ref (which they are always reluctant to do - no matter how poor the respective decision) - they can simply go with the offside perspective.

Comment

Working...
                              X