Alan Green on 606

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    No i'm sorry i don't agree, how often do you hear managers and coaches say go out and ride the storm for the 1st 20 mins, no way were they always going to win that game, and as someone said earlier if that is the case what's the point in even travelling, TF may as well rung one of the Glazers and agreed a score we would both be happy with
    We could have won 5-0....

We were very likely going to lose that game anyway. I am frustrated by the poor decision, but it may work out OK for us. The way it had started we could have been hammered. As it was it basically meant we had to defend like trojans and abandon any real attacking thoughts, and United backed off a touch, which all meant they only scored 2.

The weekend was a good one for us, and now we go to Wednesday with a little bit of righteous injustice to help out.

The silver lining. You got to really want to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      alan 'mickkred' green...........always been pro manure!!
      Find that hard to believe considering he's a Liverpool fan.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        They would have beaten us anyway, anyone who thinks different is a fool
        Yeah, just like the "fools" who said the same thing on New Year's Day 1992.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          Yeah, just like the "fools" who said the same thing on New Year's Day 1992.
          We had half a team out and the first 10mins of possession were 90:10 and if that reffing decision demonstrated anything it was United were not going to be allowed to not get a result.

Comment

All this nonsense about technology.

The lino needs a f00kin eye test or a lie detector to see if he has had a wager on United to win the league. Young was so blatantly offside its untrue and it was right in line with the lino. Absolute disgrace

Comment

Working...
            X