Alan Green on 606

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Green on 606

He is saying that he doesn't want to take it away from Man U because they were always going to win anyway, but that was never a pen or a sending off.
    Now maybe i've had too much to drink and just getting arguementative, but how can he say they were always gonna win this game, when the scores were 0-0 before the ref's shocker.
    He seems to think that because we were on the rack before this that we were going to lose anyway, I disagree, and everything that happened after surely is a result of that decision.

alan 'mickkred' green...........always been pro manure!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      alan 'mickkred' green...........always been pro manure!!
      Ah thanks Facto makes sense then

Comment

dave... green has been jay athuring over manure since the days of jesper olsen and young lee sharp.......tool of a commentator imho!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

J Arthuring

Comment

Like Chelsea, Liverpool & Arsenal were always going to win?

When they say "Always going to win", they expect the officials to help them win.

Were they always going to beat Blackburn?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              Like Chelsea, Liverpool & Arsenal were always going to win?

When they say "Always going to win", they expect the officials to help them win.

Were they always going to beat Blackburn?
              Exactly myu we weren't given the chance to find out, although on the brightside if there is one, our players should be proud of their performance and take heart out of it for the remaining games.

Comment

If United were always going to win, what was the point in us turning up?

The officials might as well award the game to United and have done with it.

Comment

The whole point is not whether we won or lost. Part of it is but maybe we would have won or maybe lost by only one goal if we had 11 men.

I am sick to the teeth of people going on about using technology for to decide whether a goal is a goal or not. We get 2-3 of those issues each season yet week in week out we get an off side or other contentious issue which decides a game.

Let's use a video ref as they domp in rugby.

Comment

Actually think the sending might have work in our favour, Utd eased up against a weakened starting 11, red card will be overturned and GD kept down.

They would have beaten us anyway, anyone who thinks different is a fool

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Actually think the sending might have work in our favour, Utd eased up against a weakened starting 11, red card will be overturned and GD kept down.

W12 mate, they may have beaten us, but no one knows.

Comment

think it would have been 0 - 0
                        WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

Have to agree. Said I'd be 'happy' with a defeat if it didn't cost our GD too badly.

Can't say for definite, but about 90-10 possession in the first ten minutes was telling as to how we were set up.

The line-up suggested 'damage limitation' to me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                            Have to agree. Said I'd be 'happy' with a defeat if it didn't cost our GD too badly.

Can't say for definite, but about 90-10 possession in the first ten minutes was telling as to how we were set up.

The line-up suggested 'damage limitation' to me as well.
                            No i'm sorry i don't agree, how often do you hear managers and coaches say go out and ride the storm for the 1st 20 mins, no way were they always going to win that game, and as someone said earlier if that is the case what's the point in even travelling, TF may as well rung one of the Glazers and agreed a score we would both be happy with

Comment

With 11 on the pitch, 0-0 for me.
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                              X