No announcement yet.

QPR....relegated!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fingers crossed today that Wolves and Bolton don't pick up more than a point and that Blackburn and Wigan lose.

Bolton home to Fulham is a real possibility of a home win so a draw isn't too bad if Wigan and Blackburn lose. Wolves picking up a point would be good as they will still have some belief when they come to play others around us. If they lose today they'll be down and we can kiss goodbye to a LR style performance (I know against 10 men) when they meet teams around us.

I think we need 10 points as others are picking up wins too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      So every pundit and newspaper is wrong and we will actually stay up,according to most on this board,I'm most definetly in the minority,I totally agree ( with every football expert out there),we will go down but will go down fighting
      Rebel ffs cheer up every pundit out there, every football "expert" out there, are no different to you, they're GUESSING!!!! It's an opinion not the law.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        Well I think he has some realism, 3 have to go down and both Bolton & Wigan have started to hit form and have a easier run in. I can understand his logic as 2 weeks ago everyone here said we were relegated.

Our only hope is if results go our way and we have some luck ourselves with results.
        Not that much easier mate, Wigan's run in
        Chelsea a
        Man U h
        Arsenal a
        Fulham a
        Newcastle h
        Blackburn a
        Wolves h

Comment

That mirror guy is only stating the obvious. All his predictions are correct on paper but as we all know football is never like that as we showed.

Comment

Exactly loftusroad that's what i mean't with my comment about him really sticking his neck out in regards to our fixtures

Comment

what people always overlook is that 19 of bolton's 29 points have come from games against the 4 teams currently below them. against the 15 teams above them, they've managed only 10 points in 22 games... and all their remaining matches are against the top 15. they may not pull away...

if yakubu gets injured or sent off, blackburn are in deep trouble...

wigan are playing ok, but hardly scoring for fun...

wolves are due a win to give their fans some false hope...

not to say all is rosey for us - a tough run of games with little chance of building momentum. but we have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Rebel ffs cheer up every pundit out there, every football "expert" out there, are no different to you, they're GUESSING!!!! It's an opinion not the law.
                So you don't find it even a bit concerning that EVERY pundit thinks we will be relegated,these guys aren't just guessing,picking a team out of a hat,they are weighting everything up and ALL have predicted the same.We will need to produce the Arsenal form for every remaining game and we are probably the most inconsistent team in the league so NO I can't see it,but hope I'm wrong

Comment

Mate you are entitled to your opinion, i shouldn't be telling you to cheer up, but they're basing their opinions on who we have to play on paper, but as we all know we don't play on paper.
                  Every expert sitting around the table last week on soccer saturday gave us no chance,arsenal win from all.I think/hope something clicked last week, and i'm genuinely looking forward to our games, like i was earlier in the season when we first went up.

Comment

44 points for Bolton?!
                    37 for Wigan including a home win against Newcastle... Wow. Does this bloke watch the premier league?

Comment

Martin Lipton, never heard of him.
                      I would hazzard a guess, that this whatshisname's so-called expertise, won't really count for much in the final analysis.

Comment

See what i mean Rebel he said Bolton would win, no such thing as experts mate, just opinions

Comment

Working...
                        X