No announcement yet.

Every BBC Pundit has us going down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like and agree with the comment that says Hughes is working with a patched up ten, not a mark Hughes team, and relegation would not be a reflection on him.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      They ALL can't be wrong,these are respected football people and every one says we will be relegated and despite last weeks unexpected win the odds are stacked against us,BUT I think we will go down fighting
      Rebel R , am I right in saying that you are not a glass half full person ??

Comment

I think if we take 9 points from West Brom, Swansea and Stoke then we'll stay up. Thats definetly doable
        We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
        @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Originally posted by Deadend_Friend View Post
          I think if we take 9 points from West Brom, Swansea and Stoke then we'll stay up. Thats definetly doable
          Knowing rangers were lose them games and beat tottenham,chelsea ,man city
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Deadend_Friend View Post
            Knowing rangers were lose them games and beat tottenham,chelsea ,man city
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

The thing is they're paid for their opinions but they're not crystal ball gazers. The bookies happen to agree with them at this point. But the scene changes after every game and where we will be post match 2,3,4,5,6, is anybody's guess; guess being the operative word.
              It wouldn't change a thing if they all thought we'd stay up; we'd still have to do the business in all our games, so nothing different.

Comment

If win our home games we'll stay up. All doable, even though not easy, esp Spurs but they have pressure also to finish 4th. West brom is key chance to gather something on the road. Chelsea will also have distraction and maybe injuries, and city may be on the beach when we play them.....

Plenty yet to happen!

Main thing is win home games and bar spurs, that means the "tough run in" ganes against Utd, chelsea and city away all become irrelevant.

Comment

I think we are more than capable of grabbing 10 more points. On paper, possibly wins from Swansea, WBA and Stoke with an unexpected draw somewhere else.

However, knowing us, we will lose all of these and beat Utd, City and Spurs to stay up last min of the last game
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think our hardest games could be the swans,wba,and stoke if we don't have our heads right, whereas the biggies they seem to enjoy the underdog status,...so far.

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                      Rebel R , am I right in saying that you are not a glass half full person ??
                      Glass completely empty man when it comes to us,I have learned over the years( 40 years as a fan) that if something can go wrong at QPR it probably will.We have completely thrown away so many stupid points this season with Ill discipline that we probably deserve the inevitable outcome,we still need a miracle to survive and first one needed is to win at the champions elect.

Comment

My concern at the mo is that we should beat swansea mid week, but they have 2 days more rest playing today, whereas we have the hardest away challenge all season on Sunday. You'd hope it wouldn't matter in this day and age, but if we pick up the odd knock they may not be ready for wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          If win our home games we'll stay up. All doable, even though not easy, esp Spurs but they have pressure also to finish 4th. West brom is key chance to gather something on the road. Chelsea will also have distraction and maybe injuries, and city may be on the beach when we play them.....

Plenty yet to happen!

Main thing is win home games and bar spurs, that means the "tough run in" ganes against Utd, chelsea and city away all become irrelevant.

The defence and midfield will have to have their tactics absolutly spot on to manage 90 minutes of being run absolutely ragged.(the first and the last 15 minutes will be crucial,IMO)
                          I sincerly hope we can keep the team as tight as possible. That is a must, and here´s hoping.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            They ALL can't be wrong,these are respected football people and every one says we will be relegated and despite last weeks unexpected win the odds are stacked against us,BUT I think we will go down fighting
                            I don't think i've ever come across someone as negative as you when it comes to Rangers :=B:

Comment

I can accept most of their predictions, however, Hansen is talking crap! Saying we have a hard run in and will go down because of that yet Wigan (who have a much harder run in than us) will stay up! Nah!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                                I don't think i've ever come across someone as negative as you when it comes to Rangers :=B:
                                Really,anyway as I said in my last post,well have a read yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X